My Path, My Life, My Way

My Path has taken me here and I have no fear, life is not that easy finding someone who will lift you up however, I've never given up. One day, she/he will come! I've learned to uplift myself and stand on my own self love, self worth and self respect we're all a part of my soul mission. Blessings and lessons and I appreciate both. My feelings exactly, like me or not, I love me and The Creator loves me. I am happy in my life. I used to worry about things like this "who likes me and who dislikes me" not anymore life is way too short l learned that the hard way, some people hold a grudge and it becomes a lifetime thing so true life goes on with or without you and your opinions of me.

This is something positive to live by. I'm blessed to have wonderful friends and family. People need to realize I'm always here for them so don't do me wrong why would you that's messed up now I can't help you or be there for you at all you messed that up because you attempted to use me then spoke ill about me and my family directly to me, on social media and behind my back, thanks and you know who you you all are as does The Creator.

I hold no grudges, no hate in my heart revenge is not on my mind as Karma will come full circle. The Creator sees and hears all and someday you'll meet your maker and have to explain yourself to The Most High. I do not care to hear any explanations as once you've gone too far there's no coming back. I'm moving forward always backwards never. If you're in my past there's a reason for it so kindly stay there.

No love lost, no friends, no enemies, no contact I wish you all the best God Bless 🙏🙌💪

Abundance of Purity, Peace, Protection, Prosperity, Strength, Courage, Humility, Honesty, Love, Wisdom Respect Truth Equality and Justice A'ho 🙏 Ase 🔥

Team work makes the dream work. Loyalty brings Royalty 👑🎖👁🧿🙏🙌💪💫⭐️🔐🇬🇳❤️💛💚💋

As above so below and so it is so mote it be.

A'ho 🙏 Ase 🔥
©Crystal Dawn Maynard-Morrissey AKA Samantha Sylk Red Pine 🌲