AH:"She's just so cute!~~~~"

She lies as everyone in the room breaks into a laughter,looking at the two angels.She was really teriffied when she did it & if she was a bit wrong,her brother-in-law could've lost his baby & his wife.

Yoongi walks closer to Ahyun,holding the baby's hand softly.They smile at each other when the baby grabs his finger.Every other person in the room stare at them with mischievous smiles.Her mom thinking about what she would wear on the wedding,her dad dreaming about more of his grandchildren,Chanyeol thinking about how it would feel to have Yoongi as a family member & Chaeyoung thinking about pushing their heads towards each other so they could kiss.

Ahyun needed to go home with Yoongi but she waited to meet Mark.When Mark arrived at the hospital,he was told that Ahyun was waiting for him.Been haven't seen her for 17 days 4 hours 46 minutes 3 seconds,he runs to her office happily.When he opens the door,Ahyun looks up at him & so does the other man in the room.Mark's smile falters a bit at his appearance but he doesn't let it show.Ahyun hugs him quickly,making Mark's heart jump wildly & Yoongi's blood boil annoyedly.

AH:"How are you?!"

She asks as soon as she let's go of the hug. Mark smiles.

M:"I'm fine,how are you?"

AH:"I'm really good!"

Yoongi feels flames creeping through his blood vessels in jealousy as she shows the enthusiasm with the blonde guy that she never shows him.

Ahyun & Yoongi walk out of the hospital as she was done chitchatting a bit with her best friend.Yoongi is suddenly quiet than usual,she finds it weird. He isn't even looking at her.They get in her car & drive home the whole time in an unreadable silence.

Yoongi was avoiding Ahyun for some time but then he realised that it was nothing to be mad about.He's just her best friend.But Yoongi can see the glow in Mark's eyes when he looks at her.Yoongi knows this look,Mark gives the smile to her that he gives her too.He gets too possessive of his doctor even tho there's nothing going on between them.He wants to hold her,hug her but he's helpless.

Ahyun noticed the weird tension around Yoongi,he was trying to avoid her.She just thinks & thinks but she can't find anything that he might be mad for.Was it because she hugged him out of nowhere? She doesn't get an answer.She feels sad without Yoongi around.This new feeling killing her heart bit by bit.It was a beautiful but painful feeling,Painfully beautiful. But Ahyun was put at ease when he started being normal with her again.

That day,all the boys are out - leaving Ahyun with Yoongi alone.Yoongi turns off his laptop & stretches his body cutely.He looks at the girl nearly dozing off on the other couch. He smiles softly & calls out to her.

YG:"Ahyun?"

AH:"Mhmm?"

She opens her eyes fully & focuses them on Yoongi.

YG:"Are you sleepy?"

AH:"Uhm no I'm just bored."

YG:"Me too.Then let's talk about something?"

She fixes her posture,nodding to Yoongi's proposal.

AH:"Sure....? But about what?"

YG:"Ah I wanted to know.Why is your fathers brand name 'Rosalie'? What does that mean?"

AH:"Oh Rosalie. My older sisters English name is Rosanne & mine is Natalie so when you mix these two names it becomes Rosalie.Thats what dad named the brand."