Chapter 38: Boredom

Start from the beginning

"Hold onto that worry and make sure he doesn't go away. Keep yourself in check and he would never need a reason to leave." Jun explained.

"Your right, as always".

"Don't encourage him Yoongi," Rose whined earning a small, very light punch on her shoulder by her boyfriend.

"So when do you think you could get out of here?"

"Well, I think soon. I do know I have to go to PT for my knee and I will be on crutches for a while," Jun hummed.

"Oh, we also brought in some work, for you to do when you're bored." Rose left Jun and handed me a big ass file filled with papers.

"I don't know if I should hate you or be thankful I won't die from boredom?"

"Your ass better thank me." She smiled evilly before she sat down.

"Well thank you, Rose," I said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

"Good enough," she shrugged.

"Well it is getting late and you need to start that so we got to go." The two then waved and walked out.

"Horny assholes," I mumbled and then got to work.

Jimins pov

Taehyung got us all up around 10 in the morning to watch Bogum.

A couple of hours later and Taehyung dragged me to this tailor that he would go to when he was younger.

After the tailor, we switched out and into our normal clothes before I got my hair and makeup done as Taehyung went to the tailor and Hoseok watched Bogum.

It all took about 6 hours so right now it is 4 pm. We went back to the treehouse and got loaded up with weapons that we hid in our suits.

So now we are on our way to the house Bogum is going to go.

"So what is this party about?"

"Hoseok, I have said this twice now the party is a regular party."

"Then why the suits?"

"Because it is a changing party." I looked at Hoseok with just as much confusion as he looked at Taehyung.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means you dress well to get in, however, once you do you change into your undershirt and pants."

"Only in Daegu."

"What is our outfits underneath?" I asked wanting to lift my suit up.

"You will see." He smirked, "Let's just say Yoongi would die if he saw you, okay and we are almost there."

"Tae, how did you get this info?" Hoseok says looking at Taehyung suspicious.

"The guy's house that we are going to is an old friend and he and I started planing on how to get Bogum to "go away" you can say?"