Chapter 33: Forgive Me

"Okay Peach and RM counted up all the votes. So can Suga, Snake, and S.Coups please come up to the stage?" V announces.

The three males then walked up onto the stage and waited.

"You three are very close, however, one came out on top and that is. Drum roll please," V chuckled and everyone groaned as the drums started going. V then put his hand up, weirdly and the drums stopped "the new leader of BHA is..... SUGA!" Cheers exploded around the arena.

S.Coups was the first to walk off after he hugs Suga. Snake, however, hugged him but placed a kiss on his lips making everyone, 'Ohh.'

Jimin smirked at the crowd and then walked off of the stage.

"Suga why don't you make a speech." V smiled and handed the microphone over to Suga.

"Uh" Suga smiled at the agents screaming his name. "Well, first I should say thank you for voting for me, I finally have something I can brag to at Snake." Yoongi chuckled making the agents laugh knowing he was probably right "Um I don't know really what to say as I am a little shocked, so um I will make sure I do a way better job than Bang. I will listen to your opinions and hopefully get around to them. And again thank you." Yoongi waved at the agents who clapped as he walked off the stage.

As Yoongi walked off the stage he looked around to find Jimin.

"Hey, Yoongi do you know where Wonwoo is?" Seungcheol asked.

"Sorry I don't even know where Jimin is."

"Hey, guys!" Both males turn and looked at Joshua waving at them.

"Have you seen Jennie?"

"She is missing too?" Joshua looked at the other males confused.

"Jimin and Seungcheol are also gone," Wonwoo explained.

"Oh well, do you think you know where they are?"

"They literally could be anywhere we are all mostly assassins, but we could use the cameras." The others nodded.

"Okay follow me to my new office!" Yoongi said excitedly and started walking. When they got there. Yoongi sat in his seat. "Okay well, let's see what is going on here." He opened his laptop and got to the security tapes.

"Okay, this is when Jimin and Seungcheol walked off of the stage."

"This is where Jennie walked over," Joshua pointed out.

"I can turn on the sound."

"Okay is everything ready?" Jennie asked.

"Yea but I think Yoongi he has forgotten." Jimin sighed making Yoongi more confused.

"How could he forget? He is your fiancé." Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"He once forgot my birthday." Jennie gasped and Yoongis eyes widened.

"Do you think he forgot your guy's anniversary?" Yoongis jaw dropped as Jimin started tearing up.

"I don't think he forgot, I know he forgot, he didn't even say anything this morning." Jimin cried into Seungcheol chest.

"Come with me." Jennie grabbed Jimin's hand and started dragging the two away.

"Dude you are a horrible person," Wonwoo spoke up.

"I-I-I oh my god." Yoongi covered his mouth as he started crying And laid his head on his computer.

"YOONGI?" Yoongi sat up as Taehyung slammed his door open. "YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST PEOPLE ALIVE, I SHOULD KILL YOU." He yelled, however, stopping once he saw and his puffy eyes.