Chapter 37: Treehouse

Jimin ran to his car but was then pulled back and face to face with Hoseok.

"I am coming with you." Jimin slowly nodded and then got into the car.

Hoseok walked around the car and then got in.

"You know you look really nice today I wonder why Yoongi is so mean?" Hoseok said caressing Jimins cheek.

"I-I d-don't k-know e-either?" Jimin stuttered blushing.

"Man if you weren't about to get married.... wait where is your ring?"

"I uh never take it on a mission," Jimin admits.

"Sure you do." Hoseok removed his hand and Jimin slightly whined making Hoseok smirk.

"Jimin why do you stay with Yoongi?" Hoseok asked once Jimin started the car.

"Because I love him," he says now driving.

"But he hurts you-".

"Hoseok what has gotten into you? Why do you care so much?" Jimin snapped.

"Nothing has gotten into me, I just realized some things and I have always cared."

"What have you realized?" Jimin asked speeding down the high way.

"That I love you." Jimin slammed on the brakes.

WHAT?" He yelled. "Hoseok you can't love me you know that." The elder lowered his head.

"I know, but I can't control my heart. Yoongi has treated you so badly, why don't you just leave him for me? We always have fun together!" Hoseok smiled and looked at Jimin.

"Yoongi did bad a couple of times but so have I, and mostly the good overrules the bad, which in this case is very true." Hoseok sighed.

"Fine, I just wanted to get that off my chest."

The two then fell silent for the rest of the car ride.

"Since I have been with Tae for most of my life, I know about his so call secret hideout that he doesn't know I know about," Jimin smirked and got out of the car with Hoseok slowly falling behind him.

"Should I be worried?" Jimin stopped and slowly turned around.

"Worried for what?"

"First that smirk and second Yoongi?"

"Trust me Yoongi won't even go near you. I can't stop you from having feelings Hoseok and even before your feelings, we are best friends and Yoongi knows that and will not hurt you if I am around."

"What happens when you aren't around?" Hoseok asked panicked.

"Well, that is a different story isn't it and you should be very scared of the smirk," Jimin smirked again and continued walking through a forest.

"How long is this walk?"

"We are almost there."

As they walked they listened to the birds and leaves fly through the air. Small animals were running past or alongside them.

"There it is!" Jimin whispered pointed to Taehyungs old treehouse.

"How will we get in?"

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. "Just follow me."

"God, this is so fucking embarrassing," Jimin said as he was about to knock.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Jimin sang and Hoseok burst our laughing.

"Go away Jimin." Taehyung sang back.

"Okay let me the fuck in." Taehyung opened the door to a red-faced Jimin and Hoseok who was laughing on the ground.

"Why are you here?"

"Support, get away from Yoongi, and to make sure you don't do something you will regret!" Jimin smiles pushing past Taehyung.

"Why would I regret this?"

"Tae come on, you know that this revenge thing won't make you feel better-".

"So?" Taehyung interrupted.

"Moonbyul can't come back and even if she could, would she be happy that you killed him?"

"And that is the problem, she can't come back".

"Taehyung," Jimin said in a serious tone.

"I know she can't come back, I was also her friend. I am just saying is this what she would want?" Taehyung lowered his head.

"No," he mumbled, "but I am still going to get him, I won't kill him at first but I will make him wish he was dead, then kill him."

"Fine but we are helping you," Jimin said waving Hoseok over.

"Yeah and Tae this treehouse is amazing!"

"Thanks and look!" Taehyung hopped over to a wall and pushed a button to which then moved apart and small rows of guns, knives, bombs, and some more weapons were lined up.

"Dude I am in love," Hoseok said making heart eyes at the guns.

Jimin then waved Taehyung over.

"Guess what?" He whispered.

"What?"

"Hoseok said he is in love with me and that I should leave Yoongi."

"WHAT?" He yelled and Jimin quickly moved to cover Taehyungs mouth.

"What did you say?"

"That I love Yoongi, and I hope we could still be friends."

"Are you going to tell Yoongi?"

"Yeah but I am going to make sure he doesn't try and hurt Hoseok." Taehyung nods.

"Smart move." It was now Jimins turn to nod. "Wait how did you know where I was?"

"I would follow you when we would get in an argument and almost every single time you would come here." He hummed.

"So when is the party going to start?" Hoseok asked suddenly.

"Well I know Bogum is going to be at a party at 6pm so Jimin or I will go in and seduce him, Hoseok you can be in the room with a poison that will knock him out. We will then bring him back here before we take him back to HQ, or the workshop, whatever mood I am in." They all nod.

"Okay good I can show you guys your room and then in the morning we have to start working." Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other before they followed Taehyung to two separate rooms.

"Well goodnight" Jimin chuckled and went into his room and laid down and went onto his phone and called Yoongi before he went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyungs treehouse ⬇️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taehyungs treehouse ⬇️