Cherrygguk - II 🔞

Hello Earthlings!
I'm glad to see that you guys are enjoying the story hehe

MATURE CONTENT: Read at your own risk, if you're uncomfortable please skip to the last part, that's the only fluffy scene in this chapter 🥰

Jungkook was sitting on the couch placed inside Celine's room, he looked at her with so much hunger in him, he never intended for this to happen but it's all too late, Jungkook felt his body is on flames, wanting to devour Celine's, the sound of her moans from the other night didn't left his mind. He wanted her, right here, right now.

Celine sit on the edge of her bed looking at Jungkook with same intensity, she's seeing red, She thinks about how amazing of a kisser Jeon Jungkook is, how he tackled her lips on his, how it felt to have his hand touching the places that shouldn't be touch, just like Jungkook's, Celine's body is in flames with lust taking over her mind.

Jungkook licked his lips as he tore his hoodie off and Celine swallowed, her eyes trailed down from Jungkook's face to his broad chest and toned abs to his exposed V line.

"Strip" Jungkook's voice is hard and low that made Celine shakes.

Celine complies, she looked at him as she took her shirt off, leaving her maroon bra, Jungkook watched her hand as she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it down revealing her underwear, Jungkook's eyes darkened even more at the sight of Celine standing there only with her undergarments.

"Leave them on baby" Jungkook said as he stood up and made his way towards Celine, his hand grasp her waist, pulling her closer and his free hand grabbing Celine's wrists and held it behind her back.

Jungkook didn't waste anytime as her lips found its way to Celine's exposed neck, he sucked her skin, purposely leaving marks that would be clearly visible tomorrow.

Celine wriggled her hand from Jungkook's grip but Jungkook only tighten them, leaving Celine no choice but to submit to him, she moans as he suck her sensitive skin and leave open mouthed kisses, he let go of her wrists and pushed her on the bed, Jungkook hovered her and continued to kiss her neck down to her breast.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you Celine" Jungkook whispered, he straddle Celine's waist as he unhooked her Maroon bra and Celine blushed as Jungkook touched her nipples, Jungkook chuckled before taking one between her teeth, Celine arched her back and thrust her chest even more on Jungkook's face.

"So sensitive" Jungkook chuckled and his finger slipped inside her underwear making Celine moan in delight as Jungkook's cold fingers played with her clitoris.

"J-jungkook" she whimpered when Jungkook flickered his fingers, Celine felt her core getting soaked from just Jungkook's fingers, she closed her eyes as she imagine the things Jungkook could do to her, She couldn't even recall now how long has it since her last sex but she knows Eunwoo was her last, definitely it's been long time since then.

"You're already soaking? What a slut you are Celine" Jungkook harshly said as he takes Her lips on his, kissing him with power and at the same time Jungkook ripped the underwear in half that brought Celine's heart in shambles. She yelped in Jungkook's mouth as He slipped two digits in her core, teasing her tight wall, she felt him rubbing the tip of his fingers on her walls.

Her moan was muffled on Jungkook's mouth, he teased her core, slowly pumping his fingers in and out of her, Jungkook's ears ringed as he heard the sound of Celine's wetness between her legs and right on his hand. He liked it, so much.

Jungkook kisses her chest to her stomach until it reached her Vline, Celine looked at him and his eyes were trained with her, Jungkook smirked when Celine gasped as he pulled her underwear down and threw it on the floor.

Jungkook kissed her inner thighs repeatedly, his breathing heavy as he blew her core and kissed her clit, Celine moaned softly and gripped the sheets, Jungkook held her legs down and placed a kiss on her core, his tongue sweeping her sweetness. Jungkook groaned and attacked her core, his tongue hardened and thrust in her in and out.

Celine couldn't contain her moans, tears of pleasure slipped from the corner of her eyes, she screamed loudly when Jungkook sucked her folds, Jungkook chuckled and enjoyed how loud she is.

"Fuck Jungkook! I'm cumming" She said breathless, Jungkook retracted and looked at her triumphantly, a smirk forming on his face as he watch her squirm in bed, denying for orgasm.

"Did I tell you can cum?" Jungkook asked, his voice is booming with authority that added to Celine's pleasure, she loves it when she completely under someone's control.

"N-no" she whimpers as Jungkook glided his palm between her legs, he snickered and looked at her

"Yes, You can't cum until I tell you" He said and he raised his hand and slammed it on Celine's thighs. It was a forceful smack, Celine cried from pain but more for pleasure.

Jungkook flipped her and a few more hard smack landed on her delicate skin, Jungkook was so aroused to see his hand prints printed on her skin, he couldn't help but to snap a picture of it.

He run his hand through his long hair and took his pants off, Celine closed her thighs but Jungkook ripped them open forcefully and without any warning Jungkook pushed his whole length deep into her, pounding relentlessly.

She screamed and Jungkook loved every moment of it, he wrapped his hand on her neck, slightly choking her and Celine let out a strangled moans, tears slipped from the corner of her eyes, she bite her lips, preventing herself to let out more screams and moans but it was so hard for her since Jungkook found her spot and hit it repeatedly, she could feel her orgasm building up and it was too much since she has been denied earlier.

"J-jung, ah- J-jungkook ahh, I- i'm coming" Her broken words along with her moans make Jungkook groan, her tight wall consuming his dick perfectly, he feel his orgasm building up as well, he removed his hand from celine's neck and grip his hair and waist

"C-can y-you ho-hold it? Come w-with me" Jungkook breathed and Celine let out a breathy yes, Jungkook pound like no tomorrow as he held celine close to his body, Celine moaned and said she's so close, Jungkook's dick twitched and he groan loudly as he pulled out, his finger pumped Celine to bring her into orgasm as he pleasure himself.

He came on Celine's back and Celine came on his fingers. Both of them ride their orgasms and Jungkook grabbed a towel hanging on the chair and cleaned Celine up and himself. Jungkook laid beside Celine, wrapping his arm around her waist and placing a soft kiss on her temple, he pulled to cover above their bodies and cuddle.

"I didn't hurt you right?" Jungkook mumbled and Celine chuckled and shake her head

"No Kook" Celine whispered "You're amazing" She added. Jungkook smiled and scooped her in his arms.