- Thirty Nine

I feel very single, so so single lmaoo slsksksksk
and whenever i do feel like it, I write fluff or read au.

I feel like i'll never get a bf or gf adkashfa

anyway! Helloooooo!

"Welcome to South Korea!" The flight attendant said and Jungkook chuckled.

"Finally! That was a long ass flight!" He said and I hit his arm and I look at the boys and they were gathering their things.

"You were asleep the whole time!" I said and he grinned

"Well I pull an all nighter, me, Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung" he said and we began leaving the plane, I smiled at the attendants and I grinned widely.

"It's great to be home" I said and stood beside Seokjin "But not really!" I groaned and he messed my hair up. I grabbed my phone checked my socials and just the usual. Nothing to see since I've blocked and muted anyone that might bring me some news about Eunwoo and Ally.

"Noona!" Jungkook called, we stood beside each other as we waited for our luggages and I look at him.

"Yeah?" I ask

"Are you tired?"

"Nope, why?"

"Let's go and roam around, like just us?" He said and I look at him and let out a teasing laugh.

"Jeon Jungkook, Yah! Are you asking me out on a date?" I said and he suddenly flicked my forehead.

"No! Date your ass! I just want to hang out with you!" He said and I crossed my arm over my chest and look at him suspiciously. He stared at me and raised his eyebrows.

Before I could speak and answer him I heard Teahyung calling out for us.

"Guys! Namjoon hyung we should eat first" Taehyung said.

"Sure, then Noona and I will be hanging out to some places" Jungkook said and Tae smirked and punches the younger's shoulder softly without saying anything, I scratched the back of my neck and grabbed my luggage leaving them behind and catch up to Jimin when Hoseok came to me and I look at the phone that he was holding.

"Is that— That's my phone!" I exclaimed and he nodded,

"Yup, Another thing to ask for your forgiveness, We took it so, you know you wouldn't f—

I cut him off and smiled.

"It's okay, I'm not mad, I'm relieved now because I don't have to change my number and plus I get to change a phone" I said and Hoseok grinned.

"God! I was nervous that you'd get mad at us!" He said and he draped his arm around my shoulder as we walk to the restaurant where the boys are waiting.

I opened my phone and Hoseok poked my cheek, "I charged it" he said making me burst out into fit of giggles.

Gosh this is so hilarious.