Welcome to The Club

I sighed, the role players are getting more boring, I'm tired of them. I looked at my phone and my notifications from twitter blowing up from the last photo i posted and I looked at the users replying on that tweet

glitterschin
I need someone to play with me, throw me around like a ragdoll and punish me for being bad.

🔁 123 retweets

🔁 123 retweets. ♥️ 455 likes

Cherrygguk
Damn baby, so sexy.

Kithieschim
I have an offer.

Saddistmin
Listen to ^, that would be exciting

AlphaKth
We have been thirsting over your photos for week now, why don't we play a game

I smirked as I look at these replies, offer huh? I clicked on their profiles damn, they're radiating a big dick energy, a whole doms and what game? Hmm? I decided to reply at one of them, it seems like they know each other though?

Glitterschin
@..Kithieschim tell me your offer and we can make arrangements? Ig.

I threw my phone on the bed and lean against the couch and looked at the ceiling.

I owned this NSFW account for almost a year now and I met a few nsfw accounts owner and I may or may not fucked with them? I end up with one, his name is Eunwoo but it's been 2 months since we broke up and we've been a couple for 7 months.

And outside this, I actually had a life. I work as a branch manager of a cafe in Itaewon and I'm a Chemical Engineering student and I minor photography, I go to Yonsei University.

My phone beeps and I grabbed it from the bed and I opened it.

Kithieschim sent you a message

I bite my lip and open his message.

Kithieschim
Hello glitterschin

So my offer, wanna join our groupchat?

We noticed that those trying hard role players bore you, why don't you try with us?

A group chat? Really? And do I really make it obvious that I'm tired of those roleplayers? Damn they must pity me.

Glitterschin
Hello! And what type of group chat?

Kithieschim
A wholesome one

My friends are with us, There are rules ofc.