Exit to the Club.

Good day, this is the very last chapter for this book.

See you soon in Kink Club 2

Please support my book Taking Chances too, thank you so much!

moodboard for this chap

————

The wind blows as I stood up and Jungkook was standing right in front of me, his hair his quite disheveled yet he still manage to look good, his bruised cheek reminds me of what happened in the restaurant but it added to the coolness that oozes from him. My eyes traveled from his eyes to his nose, to his chiseled jaw to his lips.

"What are you doing here?"

We laughed together as we both said it at the same time, he slowly walk towards me and I stood still and somehow it felt like roots have grown up to my feet.

"Jimin hyung said you're here," He said and my eyes widen, I felt happy to know that they talked.

"Are you two okay now?" I asked and he shake his head, he tucked his other hand in his pocket and took a deep breath, looking down at his feet before locking his gaze with me again.

"I'm still mad at him" he said and my smile faltered.

"We will get there though, I-I just some time off from him and Taehyung and we'll be alright noona" He said and I sighed softly and nodded.

I nodded at his words and I sat back on the bench and Jungkook moves to sit beside me.

"I've missed you," he whispered and placed his hand on top of mine, I look at him and he was staring at me, his doe eyes were wide open make him looked he was a kicked puppy, I cooed and took his hand in mine and caresses his knuckle, tracing the inked lines in his veiny hand and sigh a bit.

"I've missed you too," I told him softly, "I was so worried when you stormed out of the restaurant, I didn't slept that night and Hoseok weren't answering my calls or anything"

He chuckled and I glared at him, "Nothing is funny here, Jeon Jungkook. I was worried sick you asshole!"

I was startled when he pulled me in his embrace, he wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tightly, my heart started beating loudly as he rub his back gently against my back and presses his cheek against my shoulder and I could feel his nose rubbing against my neck and his heavy and breaths are fanning against my skin, making me shiver as the breeze of the night blew again.