Wrecked.

TAGS, TW:

Voyeurism, implied threesome, degradation, exhibitionism, face fucking, slapping, orgasm denial, edging and overstimulation.

Happy sinning guys <3

~

Namjoon did not lie when he said he's going to wreck Celine.

Her back arched beautifully and insanely gorgeous for Namjoon's licking with his hand latched on her hair, Namjoon didn't even bother pulling the skirt Celine was wearing as he thought how pretty she looks in it.

Celine's mind was fuzzy, she already came twice, riding Namjoon's thigh to cumming on his fingers now Namjoon's cock was slamming ruthless in her folds.

Her whines did not stopped and Namjoon was straight up groaning against her ear making the poor worn out and sobbing girl in his arms shiver. Namjoon likes it very much and his phone vibrated, It was Jin.

Seokjin is already on his way to Namjoon's and Seokjin's shared condominium unit.

"Ugh... fuck... right there... aaahh" Celine moaned lewdly.

Namjoon's fingers were digging on her hips as he felt her walls tightening around his shaft again and his thrust became sloppy.

He spanked her bottoms and he growled as he saw his own handprints against her skin.

"Such a fucking slut you are!" Namjoon grunts and gripped her hair harder as he snapped his hips earning a helpless moan from Celine's lips.

"You like it huh? how was it? How does it feel getting fucked like this? bent over my table with all the beats I mixed playing, shall i record your moans and blend it to our songs?" Namjoon said.

Celine's head is going haywire. She's too far gone from how brutal and good namjoon was ravishing him, her mouth hanged open and she started drool over the blank music sheets that was laying on Namjoon's table and both of them were too immersed in the pleasure that that they didn't noticed that the door unlocked open and been closed shut until Seokjin spoke.

"What a beautiful sight to walk in to" Seokjin said that made the girl snap her head back. Her eyed widen seeing Seokjin there with the most playful smile on his face.

Their eyes locked and namjoon breathlessly breathed out his own groans and moans and Seokjin sat on the expensive couch that was laying on Namjoon's room.

Celine whined and Seokjin chuckled.

"Pathetic, whining like that like you're a bitch in heat," he teased and sat on the edge of the bed and slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and Namjoon looked at Seokjin.

Celine was definitely worn out, Seokjin stood up all naked in front of her and caresses Celine's face, she looked up and their eyes met.

"What a pretty fuck toy hm?" Seokjin said before leaning in to kiss Namjoon. She can hear the sloppy sounds from their kiss that made her whine out loud along with Namjoon's relentless thrust.

Yet without hesitation Seokjin shut her up by thrusting his cock in her mouth, Namjoon's thrusts made her lean forward pressing her face deeper against Seokjin's shaft.

Her eyes watered as she gagged on his cock, her mind is blank, she can feel Namjoon's cock twitching inside her cunt and she's hitting her third orgasm as well until both of the man pulled out.

Celine fell limp against the desks and Namjoon stood in front of her, his cock still hard. He cupped her face and she can barely open her eyes, Namjoon chuckled and slap her face on once.

"I told you i'll wreck you.." he whispered and slap her face one more time.

"Hyung.." Namjoon called, Celine's face was pressed against the table when she felt something teasing against her slit again, she gather all her strength and saw Seokjin behind her.

"Namjoon-ah, you made her this wet?" Seokjin teased and without any warning Seokjin thrusts deep inside her while namjoon jerked in front of her face.

"Moan slut!" Seokjin said and delivered a smack on her bottoms. Bunching up the material of her skirt and stare at her cunt taking his shaft.

Celine's moans goes perfectly along with the beats playing on the background, her eyes watered at the harsh thrust and he felt humiliated in the palms of her two dominant.

Her lewd moans became unstoppable, her eyes closed shut from the immense pleasure, She heard seokjin groan behind her and she watch Namjoon stroke his cock right in front of her face.

"Fuck.... how fucking tight you are?" Seokjin asked and his thrust became slow yet sharp, hitting her spot perfectly over and over again.

"Fuck hyung.. I'm close," Namjoon vocalized, he harshly cupped her face and shove her cock deep inside her mouth and she moaned soon Namjoon's thick cum was filling her mouth. Namjoon grabbed her hair and pressed her pelvis against her face.

Seokjin was grunting loudly behind her and Celine was cumming on her own followed by Seokjin pulling out and his cum spurts all over her back.

Both men pulled away, Celine fell limp on the table all over again, breathing heavily yet she looked at Namjoon and swallowed his cum.

Namjoon cursed loudly and plants a deep kiss on her forehead and she whined.

"Such a good girl for us," Seokjin whispered and scooped the girl in his arms while he ordered Namjoon to prepare the bathtub for them.

"You okay Celine?" Seokjin asked not minding that his own cum was all over him as he cradle Celine in his arms and brushes her hair, kissing her forehead gently to comfort her.

"Yeah, I-I feel too fucking good" She whispered and Seokjin chuckled.

"Are you? Namjoon was too rough?" He asked and she nodded her head looking up and lifted her hand to caress his face.

Seokjin doesn't like it when someone touches his face but Celine might be an exception aside from Namjoon of course.

"He is but it's okay, I like it," She said softly and soon namjoon walked in the room again telling them that the tub was filled and prepared for them.

Seokjin gently carried the girl to the bathroom to give her a proper aftercare.

Namjoon sat first and Seokjin placed her in front of Namjoon, making her back pressed against the man's chest and Seokjin went in, the tub was spacious enough for three of them.

Celine smiled as she felt relaxed from the sensation of the lukewarm water against her skin, Namjoon caresses her skin and leave soft kisses against her shoulder while seokjin watch fondly.

The moment was replaying, He thought how hot it looks to see Namjoon wrecking someone else right in front of him. He looked at Celine who slowly became bubbly again in the bath.

He takes her fingers in his and play with it as the three of them starts playing with the bubbles.

Namjoon looked at Seokjin, admiring his gorgeous face as always, he chuckled and reaches to kiss him right in front of Celine.

And Celine he watches as the scene unfolded, she smiled fondly and thought how cute of these two giants lovingly kissing in front of her.

She sank against Namjoon's chest as he looked at the Seoul's city light from the huge windows on their right and shakes her head.

Who would've thought her night will end like this, but regardless, she likes it.