Chapter 26

Hello cola fam!
The hiatus is finally over yay! If you read my announcement you'd know that COMCEO was on hold but that's over.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Hi guys! I just wanna say stay safe during the quarantine season and just hope that all of this will be over soon!!

Song: Batphone by The Arctic Monkeys.
••••

Yevette's POV

The next day....

"Hurry hurry you guys its almost ten we have to get to Club Luna soon." Cindy said rushing us as all the girls hurriedly sprayed themselves with perfume or fixed their outfits.

After the rehearsal party earlier that went extremely well, the girls all decided to go out for the night. For Lila's bachelorette party, all of us decided to go to a club and twerk the night away. I was especially excited since I haven't gone clubbing in years and I would finally be able to let loose and move my booty, without having to think about all of the issues I've been dealing with over the past couple of months.

"Okay, one sec. Um, has anyone seen my purse?" I asked looking for my bag but not finding it any where.

"Hmm, did you check under the bed?" Lila asked me as she fluffed her hair and closed her compact mirror. I shook my head and ducked my head below searching underneath the bed seeing absolutely nothing.

"Ugh it's a white cross-body with a gold chain it—" I was cut off by one of the girls—Sophie to be exact holding it above her head saying, "Found it on the sofa." I thanked her for it as we all headed out to party the night away.

Cindy called two cabs for all of the girls and we all headed to club Luna. I was in the same car as Lila and she was giggling next to me.

"I wonder what the boys are doing tonight," she whispered in my ear. I didn't give two shits about what they were doing, I just hoped that Tuck and Sebastian didn't murder each other over something petty.

"Maybe they're going out too, who knows?" I say to her as we pulled up outside the club. The bass was pumping and red, purple and blue lights flashed all around the place as we entered.

The 'club' was actually a hotel upon inspection, with the center of it being used for holding parties. It was gorgeous with men and women grinding on each other and dancing and drinking, and just people having fun in general. There was a DJ who was keeping us entertained by playing a genre of music called Dancehall and many women were twerking in the floor. I hadn't even had my first drink yet and I was already enjoying myself.

"Oh my! This party is on fire and we just got here!" Cindy shouted as came towards us with a beer in her hand and her hips shaking to the music. I began dancing too letting the bass of the music take over me before getting a drink of my own.

••••
Sebastian's POV

"You would think that I'd go through with having a bachelor party with the guys yeah?" I asked one of the groomsmen as I threw back my glass of whiskey.

"Man you're a downer. The last nights to be a free man before being tied down. Did you forget that you're getting married in four days?" He said taking a swig of his own drink. I shrugged not really caring about his words.

I chose not to have one for the simple reason that partying didn't entertain me. I was not and would never be the type of guy to go a club to party, because it was just below my standards. I preferred a quiet night with some rum to keep me company and maybe a couple cigars. I stood and headed to the kitchen to get some more whiskey in my glass seeing Tuck there snacking on some nuts.