Chapter 7

Okay you all have asked for this--and by you all I mean absolutely no one ha!--and I shall deliver...

UPDATE: Note that this has now been edited so disregard the following note thanks. I'm not going to remove it simply because it helps my word count.

Okay, I'm putting a mini A/N in the beginning to notify y'all that this version uploaded will be UNEDITED. It's late and I have classes in the morning so I'll upload the edited version tomorrow... I might even drop a surprise update... who knows. Anyways read the usual A/N at the end of the chap for more details.

Song: Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers
••••

Sebastian's POV...

Vera sat on my lap facing me, with her hands in my hair and a look of hunger in her eyes. Her hands slowly drifted lower down, caressing my shirted chest.

"Bassy, thanks for calling me back. That Yevette bitch keeps getting on my nerves... I didn't mean to upset you..." I felt like rolling my eyes at her. She can upset a man.

My hands were positioned on her hips and I threw my head back before sighing. I needed to be relieved somehow and Vera was the only way. Yeah she was fucking annoying but the sex was amazing.

"I dressed extra sexy just for you. Wanna see?" I nodded and she quickly got off me standing up straight.

She was in a calf-length creme dress with a zip that went all the way down to the front. She began unzipping the dress, showing off her baby-blue lingerie set to me. She moved her hips provocatively and passed her hands up and down her body making my mouth slighty open. She had a hot body... Still not hotter than a specific somebody... But very hot. She came back onto my lap and I brought my face up to meet hers, gently biting down on her bottom lip. I stood, holding onto her and walked over to my desk where I rested her and took my jacket off. She unbuttoned my shirt, feeling up my stomach and chest making me groan.

My mind was racing...

It was all over the place...

I needed to get those thoughts out...

*knock knock knock*

The door opened and shut just as quickly, making Vera grunt in anger.

"You know what, I can't keep doing this! You ignore me and only call me when you're horny! And to top it all off, you make us fuck in your god damn office! That sucks Sebastian because maybe I don't always wanna have sex with you... Maybe I just wanna talk to you like a normal person. I hate myself for liking you." Vera zipped up her dress an stormed out of the office allowing a much confused version of Yevette to enter.

These past couple of days have been extremely awkward between Yevette and I. Mostly because my dumb self kissed her right after smacking her ass. Who does that? I didn't expect her to come to work but she was there, bright and early.

"I see little-miss-sex-toy-secretary got mad back there. What did you do to her? Give her a hickey? I'm surprised that she even let you touch her after--" I didn't want to hear it so I silenced her with my finger.

"Either shut up or get out of my office. What do you want?" I questioned her rebuttoning my shirt, and purposefully leaving the first two undone.

"Since your secretary wasn't around to I don't know, do her job, I had to make Mr. Kavouski and his coworker wait for like ten minutes and trust me, they're mad." She chuckled a little as she recalled what she had done. Well what Vera hadn't done.

"Are they still waiting?" She shook her head.

"They left five minutes ago. Oh and I did try calling but I guess you didn't hear it over all your naked-cuddle-time-sexy-talk." She then busted ouy laughing like a maniac but I kept a straight face.