Chapter 8

My last class was chemistry when I walked in I handed her the slip. She put me to sit right next to Jasper, "what's with me and the Cullen's today?" I thought to myself as I walked towards the desk his eyes pounded deeply into mine. It almost felt like I had a small secret connection with him his face still looking in pain but mysteriously irresistible.

As I sat down, he dropped his eyes away from me that whole period he didn't say a word not even a answer to a problem. I wanted to say something but apart of me was afraid because he looked like he would snap at any moment. Class finally ended I walked out the school door heading to my car until I almost bumped into someone I'm very sorr- I stopped I came face to face with Rosalie she was very pretty, she looked like a girl from the 1920's the girl that loved the Gatsby.

She quickly grabbed her book and ran off, I watched her walk away I bite my bottom lip as I walked out. When I got home I was alone, I walked into this room where there's nothing in it but my piano.

It actually looks like a studio almost, I sit down and start playing the piano the first song I played was secrets by one republic during the song my mother came in to listen the last song I played after that was dog days are over by florence and the machine. Right after the song the doorbell rang when my mother went to go see who it was.

I could hear the women at the door say " hi, I'm Esme Cullen, welcome" she exclaimed my mother thanked her I would like to know if you would join me and my family for dinner she asked unsure.

okay we'll be sure to attend Esme couldn't stay for long she waved goodbye and went back home.