Chapter 1

As I stand in the field with all the beautiful flowers letting the sun kiss my face I say my good byes to the kiss I receive from the sun. I say my good byes to all the colorful flowers I will miss the pastel colors and the beautiful green grass that always seemed to glow. I say my good byes to the animals they always enjoyed my presence, it was like I spread happiness every time they came near me. I say my last farewell to all the people long may I reign. I hear my mother call for me as I came up to the moving van she asked if I was done saying my goodbyes yeah mom good now your brothers are back at sea so please go pick the last couple of fruits from the orchard she tells me we own orchards here and in different states are next state will get us a little bit more business and the air is fresh for the fruits. As I'm picking the last fruits and putting them in the fruit basket I hear birds singing then a blue jay swoops down onto a branch where the last peach was. I grab the peach the bird looks at me in amazement. As it never seen a human but here's the thing I'm born with actual dark red hair (like on the cover photo) my mother said it was suppose to be the most beautiful gift in the world but the spell went wrong and the witch accidentally cursed me with dark red hair when I was in my mothers womb still. Yes witches are real and no they're not ugly at all they are as beautiful as a goddess, so anyways after I take the basket to our fruit truck for the market I get myself settled into the moving van as my mom and dad get in I wondered if I'll fit in since I'm different. Soon my eyes were heavy and the van had rocked me to sleep.