Chapter 6

After history class I started to crave for school to end, but the hours seemed to get longer. Ok, I should get to lunch I told myself walking out of class and heading to my locker. I'll save you a seat! I heard Jessica say walking past me alright I called twirling the combination, suddenly I felt the draft of eyes watch me from a distance I looked over my shoulder but no one was there. when I walked into the cafeteria people at certain tables stopped and stared I took a glance to the left and there was the most beautiful people I've ever seen again.

Pale white skin, face structure as chiseled as a statue, purple circles under their eyes as if they never slept, eyes as dark as a deadly jade coffin. Their faces examined my every move I quickly made a small salad and headed where Jessica was sitting. A boy came and pulled out a chair for me thank you, I greeted my pleasure he said in return Ana this is mike and Tyler she pointed out, yeah I know Tyler he's in one of my classes .

Hey Mikey! You met my homegirl Ana Eric exclaimed oh your girl he laughed no my girl Tyler said kissing me on the temple and snatched mike's chair from under his body. Running away chasing after each other oh my god it's like first grade all over again your like the shiny new toy smile! said a unexpected flash sorry I need it for the future.

The future's dead Angela don't bring it up again Eric insulted it's alright baby I got your back he said patting me on the back and leaving. I'm sorry I told Angela it's ok we'll just do another editorial on teen drinking she insisted I mean you can do eating disorders or speedo padding on the swim team I told her feeling uncomfortable.

Actually, that's a good one! Angela said with Jessica nodding back as they went on I couldn't help but take some more glances of the people at the table nearby who are they I spoke up. The Cullen's Angela hushed "yeah there doctor and mrs. Cullen's foster kids, they moved down here from Alaska a few years ago "Jessica said smirking they kind of keep it to themselves Angela motioned yeah because there all together like together together Jessica said glancing at the beauty.

Ok, the blonde girl is Rosalie and the big, dark haired dude is Emmett they're like a thing I'm not even sure if that's legal. Jessica insisted Jess their not related Angela told her yeah, but they live together it's weird she wined ok, the little dark haired girl is alice and she is really weird she was with jasper the blonde one who looks like he's in pain but something happened and they kind of fell out.

Dr. Cullen is some foster dad/matchmaker "maybe he'll adopt me" Angela teased what about the last one I whispered that's edward Cullen totally gorgeous obviously . but apparently no one here is good enough for him I raised an eyebrow like I care Jessica said hesitating so yeah don't waste your time Jessica advised maybe, I won't smirking and stealing another look at the Cullen's noticing jasper staring at me intensely.