Chapter 2

We will miss Oregon my dad says as the car comes to a steady stop the car doors were slammed shut and soon my mom was trying to get me to wake up "Ana wake up sugarplum were at our new home" her melody voice said. As I get out the car I notice we're surrounded by a forest "where are we" I ask my dad were in forks, Washington he replied but doesn't it rain a lot here. Yeah but it's good for our plants my mom chimes, I noticed that we only had one neighbor which was different to me. I walk into our new home I simply loved it because it was light, the rooms glowed with the grey skies, it reminded me of a modern day Russia/Asian/ American style that you only see in model homes. It was a 3 story home so my parents let me have the third floor I decided to turn it into a ballet room I haven't danced in about for 3 years or 2 so I think it will be good to catch up on that. The movers already had placed my piano in the living room Ana go get your room all settled

~room is now settled and looks beautiful~

My new room kind of looks perfect the colors are white and grey the room looked cozy it was like the bedrooms you see in home magazines. But my room matched the font of forks suddenly door bell rings I hear my moms voice greeting someone the stranger was a woman. She says hi I'm Esme Cullen your next door neighbor I just came by to welcome you to forks she could hear my mothers accent it was nice catching up with you but I got a family to get back to she says they both say goodbye and the conversation was over. I came down stairs was that our neighbor I asked my mom yeah I think she has kids your age? How do you know that? I said curiously looking out the window to next door well Ana with a house like that in such good shape I'm sure they can't be any younger she told me drinking some hot tea. Maybe mom, maybe hey where's dad? Out getting the salmon for dinner oh and Anastasia dress well for dinner we have guess she tells like a surprise we have guess already. Yeah! She shouts as I run up to my room.

~dinner with swans~

Hello chief I hear my dads voice boom good to see you the chief replied mr. Mellor this is my daughter Bella hi! Bella says shyly. Come in please my mother greets my mother calls out for me I get down to the kitchen table and Bella is like really strangely built she's really skinny and scrawny you can tell she's pretty clumsy. I'm not being rude but you expect people look athletic and strong muscled in the face I mean come on this is Olympus. So Anastasia will you be attending forks high school yes I reply Bella here goes there maybe she could show you around. I'd like that I looked over at Bella who had creeped a smile, on to her face. After dinner I quickly got in the shower let the hot drops hit my body filling me with warmth. Then after that I went to bed the room felt quiet and cozy like everything was in hibernation.