Another surprise...

(Look at that pic, isn't it cute?.....   If you know the anime, then you know the kind of chapter this will be.)

I was just staring, I mean... It's Pacifica, thats great! But I just wasn't expecting it.

I guess that I was quiet for too long because everyone was looking at me now. Bill nuged me, encouraging me to say something. So I opened my mouth...
"Hi"

I did not know what to say, so Bill quickly jumpedin front of me.
"Llama, hey, nice to see you here, we are both so happy for you and Mabel."
He turned to me.
"Right?!"
"Oh yeah, it is really cool to see you end up together. Uhm, I ship it?"

Mabel looked at me and I thought she was angry for a moment but then she spoke.
"Oh thank you bro-bro, I'm so glad you ship us!"

I was really releaved that she wasn't angry so we all just started chatting for a while with Bill giving Pacifica a severed head that he later turned into a necklace. Needless to say she was hesitent to take it.

We continued to talk for a moment, but in the middle of the conversation I saw something pink slip into the shack.

I exused myself for a moment and went after the pink blur. When I was in front of the shack I used my powers to check if anyone was inside.

Stan wasn't, I think he is inside town to shoplift some pugs or something.

Soos wasn't in there either since it was too early for the shack to open.

And Ford was in the basement, so luckely I didn't have to worry about him.

But I sensed someone else inside the shack, I had a feeling I recognised them but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Even though I didn't know them I knew one thing about them, they are a demon.

I knew they were in the gift shop and when I followed them i was wondering: why did a demon come inside the shack?

It's not like this is an interesting place for demons, I mean they see way weirder things than the fake shit that is displayed here. They also didn't come because they sensed my and Bill's demon energy, if that were the case than they would have just walked up on us. The only other thing I could come up with was...the rift!

"Crap"

I checked where they were now and my suspicions had been confirmed. They are in the staircase towards the basement.

I raced after them but I couldn't get down there in time. I slowly entered the basement to make sure not to alert Ford. But then I looked over at his desk and saw him sleeping soundly.

I snuck past him and looked for the demon for a minute before I saw her.

It is Pyronica.

Bill warned me about her, after he failed weirdmageddon and fell in love with me, he was resented by the other demons. Pyronica was now their leader.

I guess their dream about weirdmageddon didn't stop after it failed.

She turned around and I went into a fighting stand, but it shocked me, she looked so desperate.

"Please help me, the other demons cast me out of the nightmare relm, and now they are after me because I said I didn't want to harm anyone anymore."

Even though i knew she was lying I lowered my fists a bit, I felt a bit of empathy for her.

I guess she saw this as an oppurtunity to strike because she immediately threw a fireball at me and flew to different side of the room.

The fireball hit me right in the chest and it blew me to the other side of the room and crashed me into the wall.

I guess I made a lot of noise because for woke up and started yelling at me.

"You! What are you doing here! Get ou.."

I magicked some ducktape onto his mouth.

"Zip it, the adult is fighting!"

He just looked at me like he had laser eyes and could kill me with a glare.

I looked for Pyronica and saw her standing in the corner, and she had the rift!

"You are so gullible."

She threw another pink fireball at me which i could barely dodge.

"And weak!"

She then just flew away, cackling. Of course I followed her, spreading my wings, which was kinda hard since the hallway was so narrow.

When I was outside I looked for her and I found her pretty quickly. The was standing outside with Mabel and Pacifica tied up. Bill was in her arm, she held a knife to his throat. How pathectic.

"If you didn't know, Bill is a demon. Such a puny knife won't hurt him a bit." I yelled at her.

She just started laughing. "This ain't a normal knife, this is the demon sleep kind. Quite hard to come by actually. When I cut him with this knife he can't heal it. Of course it wont kill him, but it will put him into a very painful sleep if I completly slit his throat."

To prove it she cut his cheek, it did not heal.

I was scared, scared that she would hurt my family, friends but most of all Bill.

When I was thinking about how I would save them I noticed an unforseen movement of Pyronica.

She put her hand with the rift up, I could see what she was doing and I dove towards her, but I was too late.

She shattered the rift on the ground. A giant shockwave of weirdness was created and I threw a sheild in front of Mabel and Pacifica to protect them from it. Bill is a demon and he will be fine.

When the wave hit me I could feel the power rushing in my veins, i could feel...I felt... the lust for murder i felt when I killed that girl's brother. It felt so good. No! I must save Bill.

My sanity was hanging on a thin thread at this point. The murderlust trying to take over, but I ignored it. I flew towards Bill. But I just couldn't get there in time.

Everything was in slow motion, Mabel was yelling, Ford busted through the door looking horrified, Pyronica was moving the knife towards Bill's throat. But in all this madness I only noticed one thing. Bill was talking.

"It will be alright." he smiled softly.

Then Pyronica slit his throat. He fell asleep and she teleported away with him.

"NoOoooOOoO!"

A/N

Hi everyone, I'm evil. We are back to the cliffhangers, mwoahahahaha!
I don't really like this chapter because I think I could have done better. Tell me what you think. Also first time I wrote a chapter on my phone.

Keep reading

Stay strong

AnneKootstra