Regret?

(Very minor) blood warning

I had to fulfill my part of the deal really fast, or else I would get another headache, and I did not want another one, they hurt like hell.

"So Pinetree, what are you going to do now?" Bill asked, he looked very curious. But I didn't wanna tell him just yet. "It's a surprise." He looked very dissapointed. "But I want to knoooow." He whined. I could feel him trying to read my thoughts, but he couldn't get trough the forcefield I put up around my mind. 

'No mind reading, remember Bill." He started tapping my hat. "I'm gonna annoy you until you tell me what you're up to. How will you get that girl's parents to notice her?" He's good at annoying me. "You'll find out soon enough. Now stop tapping my hat." I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me to give him a little kiss on his forhead. 

"Fineeee. But you need to tell me soon." "I won't tell you, I'll show you."

I grabbed his hand and teleported to the front of the girl's house. "Let's go." I made a key appear and we walked into the house. 

As we walked in, I could see a boy around my age sitting on the couch. 

"Hey Lisa, who's that man you brought with you?" This must be the girl's.. I mean Lisa's brother. The one I was looking for. I answered with the most girly voice I could muster. "Oh this is a friend of mine, his name is Bill." I could see Bill snickering in the corner of my eye. It must have been because of my terrible girl voice.

"Alright, are you okay? You sound awful." He asked sounding worried. "Yes I'm fine. I must be getting a cold." I fake coughed a couple times to make it more believable. 

"Hey brother, I have a question for you." I said as I walked closer to him.

"Ask away." He said as I made a knife appear in my hands. He couldn't see it though.

"Does this hurt!?" I said as I plunged the knife into his chest. Blood splattering everywhere. That just felt great, I could feel the rush and power it gave me flowing through my veins. And it became better when I saw the blood on my hands and the betrayed look on his face as he gave his last breath. "Why Lisa?" And he was dead.

I started stabbing his dead body multiple times. Laughing maniacally as the power surged trough me. I turned into my angry form again and I kept stabbing him until you couldn't recognise him anymore.

I turned to face Bill and he had a surpised look on his face with a mixture of.. pride? I started chuckling again as I could feel myself leaving this useless body. Ahhh my own body, it felt great. But this moment didn't last long. I heard a piercing scream coming from the girl. She looked at what used to be her brother. "Why did you do this?!!!" She looked at me with a heartbroken look that snapped me right out of it.

I killed someone.

I turned back to my non-angry state. I felt terrible. This must have been what Bill talked about when he said that demons would beome insane over time. I just broke down. I sat on my knees and I cried. Bill tried to comfort me.

"Don't touch me, I'll just hurt you."

I teleported to our house in the nightmare realm, more specifically into my room. I just sat on my bed and sobbed. "I killed someone...........I killed someone.............I killed someone..........." I just kept repeating this phrase for what felt like hours. The tears never stopped falling. Then I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Pinetree, can I come in?" He asked.  "No go away, you don't deserve me." He came in anyway, and he sat down next to me onto the bed. He sat there for about ten seconds until I grabbed him into a hug and sobbed into his shoulder. 

"Bill, what do I do? I just killed someone." He stayed quiet looking like he was contemplating weather to tell me something or not. "Pinetree...." He said calmly. "This was gonna come eventually, you had to kill someone someday." This sunk into me. "What! You knew I was gonna kill someone and you didn't tell me? You dick!"

"Just let me explain. You're a demon now and what are demons known for?" He asked me. "For tricking and killing people." I said. "Indeed, you had to kill someone or you would have turned back. You wouldn't be a demon if you couldn't kill someone. I mean it wasn't that bad was it?'

I remembered the intoxinating power killing someone gave me, it felt good. And now that the shock had gone away I didn't feel as bad about it anymore. "No it wasn't bad. It felt pretty good."

"You see, it isn't as bad as you thought. Most new demons take a couple months before the inner demon comes out, but with you it came out in a few days. With some help of a stupid gruckle of course. I'm proud of you."

He's proud of me? But isn't killing bad, I mean I know he's a demon but still... "Are you sure that me killing someone is a good thing?" I asked, still uncertain. 

"Yes it is my pinetree, do you trust me if I say that this was a very good thing?" I didn't need to think that long about the queston. 

"Yes"

"Great my Pinetree"

We snuggled together for a couple more minutes before Bill stood up. I didn't feel bad anymore. "Well I'm off to my room, goodnight Pinetree." "Goodnight Bill" I gave him one more kiss before he left the room. 

I layed down to go to sleep so I could rest after this eventfull day. But fate didn't want me to sleep.

"PINETREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

I remembered what I did to Bill's room before we went off to make the deal. Bill isn't happy about it.

"Shit."

I left the room laughing while Bill chased me around the castle.

"I'll get revenge for my room. I. Will. Catch. You."

"Never!"

A/N

So... big chapter. I am not good with writing emotional parts but I hope it still came with da feels (and ANGST). And...... OMG I got 1K readers. Thank you everyone. Free Cookies! *throwes cookies at computer screen* YEAH.

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra