The End

Once we got out of Bill's head I was very relieved. No more doors, and finally, a visible floor! This relieved feeling quickly changed into laughter after I saw Mabel though. She looked ridiculous! She still had the intergalactic gun I gave her and she had used the mud on the cave's floor to paint war stripes on her face. She was still pacing back and forwards like a madman- or well woman, and she didn't look like she was going to give up anytime soon. She was so focussed on her pacing that she didn't notice us popping out of nowhere, which might I add, is not a good quality for a lookout. 

I tried to draw her attention. "Mab-"

"NO SURRENDER!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and she shot towards us with the gun that I gave her. Bill was still a bit dazed from being inside his own head for so long so he couldn't react in time. Luckily my reflexes were fast enough, so I made a barrier between me and the gun. It's good that we are in the part of the cave where magic is possible.

After the plasmabullet hit my shield I made it dissapear.

"WHAT THE FUCK MABEL!" I yelled at her. 

"Oh hey you guys, you're back. I didn't think you'd be back so soon. So I thought you were aliens or something."

I wanted to yell at Mabel a whole lot more, but I didn't because she said something that didn't add up.

"Back so soon? We were in there for hours! you must be very tired and thirsty with the heat in here."

She looked at me very confused. "Hours? No. You were in there for like what? Ten minutes. I thought it would take you a lot longer to rescue Bill."

A lot longer!? It took me ages to find Bill, how did she think it was only a couple minutes? I was starting to think about putting  Mabel back in school to learn about time whem Bill interrupted my thoughts.

"Time flows differentely in people's minds." He said to me.  This gave me a whole new anxiety attack. "But you were in there for two weeks! That would mean that you endured all that for-"

"A very long time, yes indeed. You didn't think I would break because of two weeks of that shit? Do you really believe I'm that weak?" He said to me with a soft smile. Despite the ill-natured centre of that joke a chuckle still escaped my mouth.

"Hey, what is this 'that' that you two keep talking about? Are we playing the pronoun game or what?" There Mabel goes, rude as always.

"I'd prefer not to talk about that just yet." Bill said with some pain in his eyes. Luckily Mabel understood the hint and didn't nag on like usual. "So, I'm just about dying from this heat, can we go home now?" Mabel asked while drenched in her own sweat. "Yes sure, but you do remember how we got here right?" I was referring to the long walk we had to take through the barrier spell.

Her face drooped down as soon as she heard this. "Ughh, fineee." She started sulking towards the exit. "Remember, you're the one that wanted to come with me." I yelled after her. All I got as a responce was the middle finger with her back still turned towards me. I laughed as Bill and I started to follow her.

While we were walking I filled Bill in on everything that had happened since he was captured, me beating Pyronica, me beating Ford, quickly desribed me being evil, that kind of stuff. He was quite on board with evil me, Mabel, not so much. 

"I like you better all mumbly and stuttering anyway." He said with a smirk and a  grin combined. Which coincidentaly made me blush.

Once we got outside of the cave it wasn't very hard to get home, I knew the feeling of my dimension so I easily got back home with Mabel and Bill. He couldn't teleport to my dimension because he didn't spend enough time there lately and because of this he didn't recognise the energy signature. It didn't take me much effort to teleport three people through dimensions at once which shows how much I've grown.