"Then maybe we should start now." He pulled on my shirt and took it off. I grinned when his eyes darted to my chest

"You should have known by now I don't wear bras when I go to sleep."

"Indeed I do." He whispered, aiming for my neck. I craned my head to give him more access.

It is already getting heated. I moaned as he palmed my breasts and I feel him rock hard beneath me when my phone rang.

"Mon amour, answer the phone." He whispered. A mischievous glint on his eye. I squinted my eyes at him as I reached for my phone.

"The number you have dialled is currently having sex, please try your call later." I greeted not looking who it was. I gasped when I felt his mouth on my breast. So this is what he was planning. I smacked his shoulder but he caught my hand and sucked. Goodness!

"Oh haha, Jennie, you're not with jisoo right?" It's lisa.

"No." I bit my lips to stop myself from moaning when taehyung's hands travelled down south as he gave equal attention to my other breast.

"Ok good. This will be very shocking but.. jisoo can't know until well, the end of the semester." I was confused and turned on at the same time.

"Irene...." I wasn't that focused but what she said made me.

"What?!" I accidentally hit taehyung's mouth causing him to shoot his free hand up there and his other hand froze in teasing my clit.

"Sorry sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." I showered him with kisses and he chuckled sexily.

"Oh my gosh jennie! Are you having sex right now?" Lisa screeched.

"What? I did tell you when I answered the call."

"Can you video call? Porn these days are boring." I scoffed and she laughed. The idiot.

"But seriously! That really happened?" Taehyung must've sensed the urgency so he behaved.

"Yeah. But there's something more..." my brows furrowed

"She what?!" I looked at taehyung who gave me a questioning look.

"Ok I won't tell jisoo til the end of the semester when we're going home for the break."

"Alright bye you can continue with what you're doing now." She ended the call and I put my phone down in a daze.

"What is it?" I was so out of it that taehyung dressed me back on my shirt like a kid.

"So apparently... Irene caught her boyfriend red handed and broke up with him..." I still can't proccess everything.

"Aaand?" I told him about seokjin and he was shocked too.

"Jin hyung? Are you sure?" I nodded

"That's what lisa told me." He can't believe it either.

"I'm sure it was Irene who initiated. She must be so broken." I jumped a bit when someone pounded on our door.

"Jennie?" I covered my mouth from gasping loudly.

"It's jisoo! I can't face her. My face will show it!" Jisoo will surely fly back to seoul when she learns of it.

"I'll go get the door." Taehyung kissed my forehead and stood up while I covered myself with the blanket.

"Jisoo." I hear taehyung say.

"Where's jennie?"

"Inside... we're kind of in the middle of something..."

"What a boner you have there. Sorry for disturbing." I clicked my tongue. Who says she can look at his proud weapon?

"W-where are you going?" Damn twin radar.

"Don't worry. I've seen her naked before you did. I even felt her before you did." That savage bitch

"Ugh. You're giving me a mental image." I hear taehyung groan and a soft closing of the door.

"Nice gift if I do say." I rolled my eyes and sat up, stopping her on her tracks.

"I thought you were naked?" She tilted her head at me

"I heard your voice."

"Nothing I didn't see." She smirked at taehyung.

"Anyway have you heard from the girls? Is my twin ok?" I discreetly looked at taehyung who looked down his boner and wiggled his brows.

"No, I haven't. Why would you think otherwise?" I feigned ignorance.

"Nothing. I just felt crying earlier and I never do that so I thought something might've happened but the girls would call us right?" I nodded rather too quickly

"Uhuh. I'm sure she's doing fine. You can call her when night comes." She sighed and raked her hair.

"Tell me if you hear something from them ok? Anything." She sternly looked at me like she can see through me so I focused my gaze on taehyung's boner. What? It's mine anyway.

"You. How can I raise yoongi's flag like that?" She asked, turning to taehyung

"Hey! Stop looking at it. For my eyes only!" I threw taehyung a pillow so he can cover it up.

"Oh wait. I just got a brilliant idea! Byeee" she rushed out and I stood up to lock the door myself.