Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"I really don't want to deal with this right now."

"Ans we really need to." Nash looked at me studying for a reaction.

"Guys I'm going out." I said turning to the two faces peering at us from the couch.

We walked out of the building and back to the start of the jetty where Mahogany and I failed at hiding from the guys after dying they're hair.

We walked a little further down to the long stretch of dock and I sat down letting my feet overhang. Nash followed leaning back.

The sky was lit up by the moon which the water reflected. The millions of little stars you could see through some thin clouds scattered in the sky.

I liked the silence. You could hear everything around you. The noises of the insects and the waves.

From here you could see the secluded mooring field. The boats stayed in one place casting shadows over the dark blue water.

We would hear a car every few minutes speed by. Thats what I had always loved about it here. Its like the place had a curfew.

A breeze went by and I shifted a little taking me back to the situation at hand.

"So. You wanted to talk." My legs swung a little and I didn't make eye contact.

"I know what I did was wrong."

No shit.

"But,"

Yes try and solve this unsolvable solution.

"I was drunk Ansley, I wasn't in my right mindset. I would have told you. The way the situation presented itself was way worse than it actually happened."

I laughed a little and Nash's voice rose.

"You have to forgive me. We have had such a good summer. And even if we don't get back together I would love to stay friends."

"Friends." Ha. "Friends."

"Yes, friends. I can't loose you all togther."

"Well you should of thought of that before you cheated. Nash, I'm not ready to forgive you. So I say forget it, move on. This was a summer fling. You can go back to entertaining the public now. Go back to enjoying your anchor free life. Whatever you decide to do just leave me alone."

"Fine if that's what you want."

"It is."

"Aquaintances."

"No. You don't know me and I'm just some random fan of yours."

"Ansley..."

"I'm serious Nash."

"Okay. Fine. My flight leaves in three hours and you have my number if you ever change your mind I'm just a phone call away."

I stood up followed by Nash. We walked with a greater space inbetween us and both went back inside.

I oppened the door and Mahogany and Sam sprung up.

"What happened?"

"Your flight is leaving soon and you should probably get going. But come here I want a hug."

Mahogany hugged me lightly and I thanked her for being careful of my injuries.

Our goodbye was short and sweet because we planed on visiting each other any chance we got and I would face time her any second I was free.