Chapter 32

Chapter 32

My eyes slowly peeled open and I was alone in bed and it was the first night I had slept through just fine.

I rolled onto my side causing a small amount of pain on my right ribcage. I then sat up and got off the bed.

I was in a pink onesie with a hood. And my blonde hair sat on my head in a messy bun.

My fingers pressed to the white door handle as I creaked it open. I went to the room next door to check for Sam keeping my footsteps light.

His door opened with out creaking and I looked into the pale blue room. The curtains were still drawn making the room pitch black the only light coming from the hallway. Sam was still in bed and asleep so I backed out of the room slowly waiting for the click of the door.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

Chris was sat at the counter scrolling through his phone. He was wearing the navy blue Wychmere t-shirt and khaki shorts.

"A lot better." I answered giving him a small smile.

"Well enough to go to a party tonight?" He looked over at me for my reaction.

"As long as I'm not flung into anyone I should be fine." I said keeping my cool.

"But no alcohol it doesn't mix with your pain meds."

"Agreed!"

"Okay Mahogany is downstairs waiting for you to wake up and I don't know where Nash went off to, I got to go to work see you tonight."

Chris walked out of the house and I sat on the couch eating popcorn probably left over from the night before. Mahogany arrived after a couple of minutes.

"Ewe this movie was disappointing." she said changing the channel again.

"Pick a show or movie already."

She finally landed on Criminal Minds and we both settled for it. Sam walked into the room and I looked over as he gave us a 'wtf' face.

On the screen a man was being downed in a bathtub. And I could see why walking in on this part would be a weird part to see.

"Its Criminal Minds."

"Oh cool."

He kept walking and walked past us into the kitchen.

"Are either one of you hungry?"

"I am." We both answered.

"Do you guys want left over Alfredo?"

"Sure."

Sam heated up the pasta and we all took a bowl of it back to the couch.

"Ans how are you feeling?"

"Better."

"Good."

"Did Chris tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"About the party tonight?"

"No. I'm assuming I'm invited."

"Yeah we all are."

"Cool it will be fun. Alcohol is always fun."

"Whats so good about it?" Mahogany asked.

"Numbs the brain."

"I guess I'm the designated driver tonight."

"Why?"

"I can't take pain killers and drink. They don't make a good match."