Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Tomorrow Nash and Mahogany leave. The last ones of their group to leave the Cape. Chris and I head home the day after. I wanted to leave that night on august 17 right after that moment I wanted to run back to the other side of the country.

I talked about my summer friends at a minimal back home and I contacted my home friends at a minimal here. But these past few days all I could do was call home and text everyone and talk about my summer.

I was ready for it to be over. For once in my life I wanted to go back home and start school. Just to get away from here.

"Well just get you butt back home and we will stuff our green gunk covered faces with break-up food." Kayla said her voice traveling through the phone.

I laughed at her suggestion and nodded to myself. I pulled my feet to my chest onto my chair. The sun warmed my face as my eyes roamed over the wide open water.

"That sounds amazing."

"Because it will be. I have to go Ans but call me again in a few hours and we can talk even more."

"Yeah I better get going also I have a lot more crying and hating my life to do."

"Awe Ansley babe you're making me guilty for having to go."

"Don't be bye Kay."

"Luv you babe bye."

The phone beeped and I let my hand drop.

"He called again." Sam announced walking out onto the deck with two waters."

"Oh."

"He's a mess with out ya."

"As he should be."

"Agreed. So what are you up to today mopey?"

"Being mopey?"

"Why? We should find another party and crash it tonight."

"Nah my back isn't doing well."

"Fine. Then what are we doing?"

"You don't have to hang around with me."

"Yeah I do I'm your best friend."

"Oh really."

"Yes. And its time I start acting like it."

"Guess so."

"Come on lets go shopping and get our nails done."

"I'm okay."

"Obviously you're not okay."

"Yeah."

"You're killing my mood."

"Sorry."

"Lets go bake a some cookies and eat the extra cookie dough like we did as kids."

"I rather sit here."

"That wasn't a question." Sam picking me up and carried me bavk through my room and into the kitchen putting me down in a chair. "Where is the cookie dough."

I shrugged.

"You're no help."

"Sorry."

"Kid you gotta stop. You are seriously ripping my heart out."

"What am I suppose to do?! Feel happy?! Be okay with getting cheated on?!"

"No that's-"

"Because I think I have the right to be upset and fucking mope around if I want to right now." Tears started forming as I kept yelling.