Little love- randy

Start from the beginning

Third person pov

Andy popped Ryes paci back in his mouth, standing up and grabbing his hand, pulling him out of the room, into the living room.

Placing his hands over Ryes ears, he yelled for the boys to come down to the room.

When they did, they were shocked.

"W-what happened?" Jack was the first one to speak.

"Harvey Cantwell is a dead man." Andy almost growled out.

Rye whimpered, pushing Andy to the couch and sitting in his lap, pushing his head to the crook of his neck.

"We need to talk to the police. He-he hurt him." Andy pointed to the boy in his lap, "bad."

"Can someone hand me a phone?" Andy asked.

Jack handed him his.

Andy dialed in the numbers, waiting for it to pick up, "hi yes, I need to report a sexual assault."

The boys didn't realize it was that bad.

-timeskip to when the police get there-

They heard a knock on the door, Jack and Sonny getting up to get it.

Andy just stayed where he was, with rye asleep on his lap.

When the police officers walked into the room, Andy said, "I'll wake him up but I don't think he needs to hear me say this so I'll do it after. He broke up with me earlier. And I'm not gonna lie I was pissed off so I shut myself off in my room but then I heard this crash and he forgot to lock the bathroom door and he's smashed the mirror. He has bruises all over his hips and wrists. He was just freaking out. And before I wake him up I need to let you know he's a little so he may be hard to understand at times."

The officers nodded.

"Baby, you gotta wake up. There's some people that need to talk to you. Can you do that?"

Rye blinked his eyes open, sitting up a bit and staring at Andy.

"Lovely can you tell them what happened?" Andy asked gently.

Rye nodded, fully awake now.

Andy pulled out the paci gently.

"It's okay baby, they're gonna make sure that he gets in trouble. All you need to do is tell them what he did alright?" Andy said, making Rye nod.

Andy looked up at the officers, "I'm sorry. He's always really shy and drained after his breakdowns. This ones worse.... "

The male officer spoke up and said, "it's fine. He's doing a lot better then some. You said on the phone his names Rye?"

Andy nodded.

"Yes sir, Ryan Beaumont but he goes by Rye."

This time the lady spoke up, "Rye, can you tell us what happened?"

The seemingly smaller then usual boy nodded shyly.

"Baby can you be a bit bigger for me?" Andy asked, gently.

"Uh huh," Rye said while nodding.

"Thank you baby boy, being so good for me. I need you to turn around so you can tell them what happened and answer their questions. Can you do that?" He kept his tone gentle the entire time.

The officers and rest of the boys stayed silent to just watch the interaction.

Rye turned around, still in Andy's lap, shyly whispering a "hi,".

"Hello Rye, I'm officer (name here) and this is officer (name here) we'd like to ask you some stuff if that's okay?" The lady spoke up, asking in a soft tone.

Everyone could sense how sensitive the boy was at the moment.

He nodded, "he-he huwrt me..."

"Who did?"

Rye just shook his head, tears running down his cheeks.

"Harvey cantwell." Andy spoke up.

"And how did he hurt you Rye?" The man asked softly.

Crying more, Rye answered them.

"H-he um he touched me.... he wouldn't stop... I said I didn't want it but he said-" he cut himself off, sobbing and shaking his head.

"Baby boy you're safe now. Just remember that. You are safe." Andy said.

-timeskip to after they answer some questions-

The police were gone now.

Andy took Rye upstairs, to get changed and in bed.

"Baby, do you wanna sleep in your room or mine tonight love?" Andy asked trying to convey with his tone there was no wrong answer.

"Your room?" He said it more like it was a question.

Andy nodded, taking Ryes hand and taking him in his room first to grab some clothes and his stuffie.

"Baby do you want a bath before bed?"

He nodded mumbling.

"Speak up little one, please."

"I-I can still feel his hands on me..."

Andy's expression softened, grabbing a hold of the younger boys hand and pulling him towards the bathroom.

He started the water, getting it to the right temperature, when thunder hit.

Rye jumped starting to cry.

"Shhh love I know it's scary but it's okay. You're safe baby. Do you want me to stay while you have a bath or do you want me to go?" Andy said in a hushed tone.

Rye whimpered, feeling smaller and making grabby hands at Andy.

"You're okay  love," Andy walked over, wrapping his arms around the small boy, shushing him and pulled the baby blue pacifier out of his pocket popping it into the boys mouth.

"Are you okay with me seeing you naked, do you wanna keep boxers on, or do you want me to leave love?"

"Y-you're not gonna..." the small boy cuts himself off not wanting to say it.

"Say it please, little love."

"I-if I have you stay y-you're not gonna hurt me?" He said in an almost whisper and Andy's heart broke.

"No baby. I'm not gonna touch you. Unless you ask for me to help wash your body I'm not gonna touch you. You're safe little love. You're safe with me." Andy said still speaking soft to not frighten Rye.

Thunder hit again, making Rye whimper, sucking harder on the paci and wrapping his arms around Andy tighter.

Andy shushed him, noticing the bath was full and turning it off.

"Let's get you in your bath baby. Do you need help?"

"P-pwease..." he said almost scared.

Andy put a hand at the bottom of Ryes shirt, looking at him to make sure he was okay.

Andy did that one by one till he had him undressed and in the bath, still sucking on the paci, and playing with rubber ducks while Andy washed his hair.

He wasn't fixed. He still had a lot to worry overcome.

But at the moment all he had to worry about was playing and snuggling up in bed cause he was sleepy.

A/n I've been working on this one for A WHILE. Do y'all want a part two or maybe for me to make it a book?