I sighed irritatedly. "Don't make this harder than it has to be."

"I don't know where he is." He said.

I looked to Brian and gestured with my head to go get my towel. Just in case things lead to be a blood bath.

"You do but that's okay. He come out of hiding when he realize that I have his prized possession or is it yours?"

He frowned and I swear I saw a glint of worry. "W-What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. The race was fun by the way. That beauty I had in my car was a doll. Of course I had to teach her some manners." I smirked when I notice the change in his face.

"What did you do to her?! I swear I'll-"

"What? You can't do shît if you tied to a chair, you dumb fvck." My tone filled with humor.

He sighed. "She doesn't have nothing to do with it. She never knew about the business. Xenon thought it would be best to wait till he thought she was ready."

Loose mouth we have here. Fvcker told me who Xenon is.

"So, Troy is Xenon. This makes more since."

"I never said Troy was-"

"You did, man. No wonder I didn't know shît on him."

Brian came back and handed me the towel. "Send a few men back to San Francisco. I want them to thoroughly check out Tiana's house. I just need confirmation."

"Yes, Boss man." With that he walked out.

"You all are going to regret this. Xenon don't take kindly to people who has his gems." Xavier yelled in anger.

"He should have thought of that when he stole from me. I'm simply returning a favor."

"Tiana doesn't need to be in the middle. She is innocent."

"Why so worried for Tiana?" I queried already knowing something happened.

"Cause I do care for her and she doesn't need to be in the middle."

"You two dating or some shît?"

He looked down and that answered my question. I don't know what came over me but I swung, catching him in his jaw.

I'll teach this fvcker.

****
TIANA

"Please, Carter!"

He was in another state of mind. I was hold back by a guard while a Carter had his hand on his gun.

Honestly, I was scared for Xavier. He was a good guy and he didn't deserve to be killed.

"Carter!" I yelled once more as I tried to break free from this random guards hold but he wasn't budging.

"It's okay Tiana!" Xavier's voice filled my ears. I looked at him with tear filled eyes. He gave me a small smile, covering up his fear.

He knew he was going to die and he wasn't spending his last seconds on anger.

"It's okay." He said once again.

I bit my lip to hold back a sob but......

......it just happened so fast.

A loud, POW!

A long sob escaped my lips as Xavier's heads luges forward. A loud up rising of cheer was heard from Carter's men which shocked me.

Monsters. All of them.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Xavier's unmoving body. I watched the blood from his head leak onto the floor in drops to form puddles.

Another uncontrollable cry left my lips when I finally closed my eyes

Another uncontrollable cry left my lips when I finally closed my eyes. My body was shaking in anger and fear.

This was Carter. A blood killer monster.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my face and my eyes instantly opened. There he was standing in front of me.

He had a sinister look with a devilish smirk.

"Now, you witness what's going to happen to your brother." His tone more careless.

"Fvck you, Carter! Go to hêll, you monster." My voice breaks as I turn my head away from him.

I heard him chuckle. "Take her to the car while I clean this mess." He orders the man that held me.

I was being taken to the car and I blocked out the things around.

Honestly, I felt stuck. There was no escaping for me.

I'm too deep in to get out.

______________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Xavier?

Troy is Xenon.

Carter is a cold killer.

TeamTiana/TeamCarter