AN

Hello, and welcome to.. This. Allow me to elaborate.

Back in the day of November 6th, 2019, I created this story at age 14, based on a very early concept of another fanfic of mine called Insanity. At the time I was very heavily into the GumballxDarwin pairing, and 14 year old me wanted to write a story of my own, angsty as usual.

As you've probably read from the synopsis, I do not ship these two anymore. This story will remain up rather as both for historic purposes, as well as in its completeness as a tragic tale. Please do not harass anyone in the comments, and please do not harass me, as I do not support such anymore, and don't ever intend to again.

Disclaimers are as followed for this story. Obviously, this contains GumballxDarwin. There will be scenes of such. However, such scenes are pg13, fluff at most, and will not contain any nsfw. Come on people, they're middle schoolers. Don't be disgusting.

 Understandably if you cannot handle such material, you're free to leave. This story also contains amounts of blood and gore, though be it some scenes contain cartoonish versions of such. If you can't handle that either, you don't have to read.

I do not own Tawog. That belongs to CN. Cover art was drawn in 2022 by me.

For context, this story takes place in a similar universe to the show, at least being before seasons 5-6.

Comments are welcome, but as stated before, do not harass anyone in there.

With that said, here is the story.