Chapter Thirty-Three (Red)

I was out in the field when I got the message about the update. I hurried back as soon as I could. I sent a quick message to Hikaru, telling him to meet me at Kirito's place instead of mine. Kirito had sent me a message not too long ago, asking me to meet up with him and the others at his place. Soon, everyone was gathered in Kirito's home.

"Master! I'm so happy! I can't wait for you and everyone else to finally meet my mother!" He exclaimed. I smiled gently at the ArFA-sys.

"I can't wait as well! I can't believe how close we called it. We just barely got your parts right before the SBC Flugel was made available." Silica nodded in agreement.

"I'm happy as well! Now that Hikaru has all of his parts back, we should be all set, right?" She asked. Yuuki hummed in thought.

"I'm not so sure. The SBC Flugel is supposed to be a high levelled area. We need to be sure we're prepared before we go in." Kirito nodded.

"Yeah, remember the impact from that crash landing? It sent the ArFA-sys units and all sorts of materials flying into the surrounding area." He stated. Sinon continued where Kirito left off.

"That probably means there's a lot to be found in those areas." Lisbeth, getting excited, pumped her fists into the air.

"Not to mention the ship itself! There's got to be super rare items in that thing! I'm pumped just thinking about it!" She exclaimed. Lisbeth's infectious excitement rubbed off onto Kureha, who was the next to speak up.

"Whatever we run into in there, I can handle it! No enemy's too strong for me!" She exclaims. Itsuki glances over in my direction. His eyes meet my own before settling on Hikaru's form.

"Can I ask you something, ArFA-sys? What's it actually like in the SBC Flugel?" He asks Hikaru.

"Well, I know my mother is waiting on the inside for me! She's just the nicest and I'm sure you'll all get along!" He exclaims. Kureha frowns.

"That doesn't tell us anything about the enemies we might face in there, though. So we should still be careful." She stated. Hikaru perked up, placing his arms on his hips.

"We'll be fine! We don't have anything to worry about! It's like my mom said! Um, what was it again?" He looked down in thought, trying to remember something. Kirito's eyes widened, so did mine. Maybe we could learn something and gain an advantage over other players.

"Oh? You know something else about the ship?" Kirito asked in shock. Hikaru perked up once more, seeming to be able to remember now.

"Oh! I remember! It's 'One person per snack'!" Everyone went silent for a moment.

"Did you mean 'One snack per person', Hikaru?" I asked. Kureha nodded.

"It has to be that, right?" Kirito seems to be taking it a bit more seriously though.

"I wonder if it's a code for something... Snack.... Snack... Could it have something to do with crafting skills, somehow?" He asked. Kureha shrugged, not having a clue either.

"It's hard to say. Hikaru, do you know anything about the enemies we'll face on the ship? Or any hidden items we may find?" She asked him. He shook his head.

"Not off the top of my head, no. I don't remember much about the past. Once I'm in the ship again, I should start remembering! I'll know a lot more once I can meet my mom again. She's really smart, I'm sure she can help! She'll welcome you all with open arms! I'm sure of it!" He exclaimed. I smiled at him.