Ordinal Scale, Activate (Chapter Seventeen)

Once I got to my bike, I turned the Augma off and shoved it into my bag. Once I was ready I jumped onto my bike and sped off to the location Klein had sent me. Once I made it there, I knew I was at the right location, as there were plenty of other players in the area.

"Alright, now to find Klein." I muttered under my breath. It didn't take me long to find him, as it was him who found me.

"(Y/N)! Glad you could make it! Now it won't be much of a sausage fest with a girl with us." I sighed and pulled my Augma out and placed it on my head. I pulled the wand out and fastened it to my wrist.

"Woah, (Y/N). You went up in ranks again! You're pretty serious about this game, huh?" Klein asked. I shrugged and shook my head.

"Not really, I just want to be good at the game my friends are playing, that's all." I stated. Kirito and Asuna showed up.

"About time you showed up! Sweet! You brought Asuna with you!" He waved at the two. I approached them. Asuna shook her head.

"No, I brought him! He didn't want to come, but after I beat the others at rock-paper-scissors, he didn't have a choice." I chuckled sheepishly as Asuna glared playfully at me.

"Also, you never told us you could ride a motorcycle!" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I wasn't planning on it either..." Kirito chuckled.

"I knew." I glared at him.

"What?" He asked me. I huffed.

"You're just as bad as Hikaru!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and apologized.

"Well guys, let's show the girls how badass we are!" Klein shouted to his guild. I only shook my head at their antics. Kirito and Asuna pulled out their Augmas and the wands. Once they were ready, we all activated them at the same time.

"Ordinal Scale, activate!" The world around us shifted and changed into the Augmented Reality Ordinal Scale called its home. The boss rose up out of red flames in the center of the field. My eyes widened in disbelief. It's true.

"That's..." Asuna was unable to finish her sentence.

"That's an SAO boss!" I exclaimed and Kirito nodded

"It's the boss from Floor 10 in Aincrad. Kagachi the Samurai Lord!" Kirito exclaimed and I frowned. I fought this boss with my guild.

"He looks exactly like him, doesn't he?" Asuna asked. I put my sword away and pulled out my bow instead.

"Too bad we can't use our sword skills here. I wonder if he's gonna use the same attack patterns." I looked over to them.

"I'm going to stay away and cover you guys from the back, I don't want to be anywhere near that thing until we figure out if it has the same attack patterns." I stated. Right after I said so, a drone flew over and the AI I had seen earlier with Eiji spawned on a ledge. Klein gasped excitedly.

"YUNA?!" He exclaimed, many others were doing the same.

"I hope everyone's ready! It's time to battle! So, start the music!" I gasped. Her voice sounds... familiar. A player that looked like a tiger stood beside Kirito, Asuna and I and he raised his fist in excitement.

"Oh, awesome! YUNA's singing! It's a special stage with a bonus!" I noticed our Atk went up. The clock then began counting down. Kagachi growled, preparing to start attacking us. I shook myself out of my daze. Asuna looked over at me in concern.