Chapter Fourteen (The Internal Affairs Member)

It's been a couple of days since I joined Alphard. We're going on a hunt today, so it's my time to show the boys what I can do. As I was checking my ammo supply, a member walked up to me. It was one of the few members that had been at the base when Kureha, Hikaru and I had first met the Alphard members.

"Hey, (Y/N)! I've heard from some others that you've got a cool original skill." I raised a brow.

"I do. Who told you that?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"They said they got the information from an informant. Argo the Rat or something like that." I sighed, shaking my head.

"Of course she would have that kind of information on me... Thanks for telling me. I'll have to out buy her and tell her to not release that information anymore." He chuckled and nodded.

"You've got it." Footsteps could be heard approaching us. I turned to see it was Itsuki. Taipan was following close by like always. Itsuki walked up to me, holding his hand up in a greeting.

"(Y/N), I see the others have opened up to you rather nicely." Taipan stated. I nodded.

"Yeah, I've been getting along with them rather well, in my opinion." Itsuki agreed.

"I'm glad that they've been treating you well. But, I wouldn't expect anything less from you." Itsuki stated. I looked around the room. The other male members were chattering amongst themselves. Since we would be hunting today, the place was a bit more crowded than usual. I turned my attention back to Itsuki.

"Where are we expecting to be at today?" I asked. Itsuki shrugged.

"Not sure. I leave that stuff to Taipan. He's more... knowledgeable, in that area of expertise." I looked over to the other male for answers. Taipan sighed and shook his head at his leader's lack of responsibility. He then turned his attention to me to answer.

"We're going to be in the desert today. There's been rumors of an event boss out there. Only Squadrons can take it on." I raised my brow in interest.

"Really? My friends would be curious about that. However, none of them are in a Squadron." I stated. Itsuki looked back over to me.

"I hope you invite me in a Party with them soon. I wouldn't mind getting to fight alongside Kirito and Asuna." I smiled and nodded.

"Of course! I'm sure they look forwards to getting to fight with you too." I stated. Once it seemed everyone was ready, Itsuki gave the signal that we would all meet up at the designated marker on our maps.

"We'll leave in groups of four each. We'll meet up at the location of the Field Boss in two hours. This is plenty of time to choose teams and to be fully prepared." With that, everyone split up into many groups. Hikaru stood beside me, having not spoken till now.

"Master, what do you think we'll be expecting from this boss?" He asked. I shrugged, having no clue whatsoever to expect.

"I'm not sure, Hikaru. I'm hoping it'll drop a rare item though. Everyone would be stoked to see a new rare item." I stated. I was suddenly surrounded by many of my male comrades.

"Join our Party!" "(Y/N)-san, please join ours!" "We could use some of your help!"

My eyes widened in shock as quite a few different teams tried to get me to join their groups. A hand was then placed on my shoulder and the commotion quieted down.

"Sorry, but she already agreed to be in my Party." I gasped in shock as it was Itsuki who had saved me from the crowd of males. Wait, did he just force me into his Party?!