Y/N: ah shit, here come the thunder.

After i said this food started to fly. I dodged and rolled out the way of the verious food that was being thrown. I then saw Jaune somehow thrown across the room into a window. All of the students ran out the cafeteria yelling.

Students: FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!

I dodged a pie that was thrown at me by Blake and took cover behind a table. I watched as team JNPR managed to build a fort out of the tables and Nora stood at the top.

Nora: I'm Queen of the castle! I'm Queen of the castle!

I then looked over my cover at Ruby who held a milk carton in her hands.

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!

Team RWBY: Yeah!

Nora: Y/N! Join us!!!!!!!

Ruby: Y/N! Join us!!!!

Y/N: B-but. . . I

Pyrrha: I'm your sister, I command you!

Weiss: Y/N!!!

You looked between both teams

Y/N: I'm gonna stay out of this

I then hide under my makeshift fortification and wait the storm to pass.

Nora: Off with their heads!

Nora jumps down from the top of her tower, and the food fight begins.

Ruby: Yang! Turkey!

Yang rolls over to the turkeys and sticks her fists inside them, proceeding to block and punch the melons as they speed toward her. After some fighting, Nora knocks Weiss into a pillar. The impact knocks her out and Ruby holds her in her arms as the pillar collapses around them.

Ruby: Weiss, Weiss! Don't leave me! Nooo!

The fighting resumes, ending with JNPR slammed against a cracked wall painted with soda and food. Team JNPR slides off the wall, leaving only their outline.

I then get out of my makeshift fort

Y/N: ah finally it's save to come out.

As I said that a pie landed on my face, the pie slide from my face and fall to the floor leaving my face with....

Y/N: Blueberry?

I looked at RWBY

Y/N: who did that?

They point at Ruby

Ruby: hehehe, let's talk about this Y/N...

Y/N: I am The bone of my swords...

Something started to materialize on the air. It's... it's...

Ruby: pie?

Y/N: you better run...

Ruby: eep

I launched the pies at her, she use her semblance to evade most of my attack.

Y/N: she's fast...

The doors open and Glynda enters the room growling.
She then proceeds to use her telekinesis to re-organize the room.

Glynda: Children, please. Do not play with your food!

Nora burps aloud as both Teams JNPR and RWBY try and fail to compose themselves. A screaming Yang then crashes from the ceiling into one of the tables.

Glynda grumbles.
Ozpin approaches and places a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: (sighs) They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.