CHAPTER 26 REQUESTS

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, yeah!" he growled.

His voice sent shockwaves straight to her core. She climbed on the bed and took his right hand in hers. She gently kissed the tip of each finger, then wrapped her tongue around his index finger, pulling it into her mouth and gently sucking. Her eyes met his. He groaned, knowing it was a preview of what she would do to his cock. This time he couldn't get away.

She took his other hand, raised his arms above his head and fastened the handcuffs around his wrists and through the ironwork of the headboard. Her breasts were inches from his face as she worked.

"Comfy?" she whispered.

"Fuck yeah,kitten." His voice came out as a deep purr.

Rachel traced her finger down the bridge of his nose, ghosted over his lips and tilted his chin up a bit to look in her eyes. "There's so much I want to do to you, but my pussy is aching to have you deep inside me again." Yoongi moaned his agreement.

She traced his lips with the tip of her tongue. When he opened, she swirled her tongue inside. They kissed slowly and deeply for several long seconds. Gradually it became more insistent and Rachel broke the kiss to trail pecks across Yoongi's jaw to his ear. She blew a hot breath in his ear then bit his earlobe and pulled gently. He groaned as his cock twitched.

She licked the shell of his ear and kissed his neck. She trailed kisses down to his shoulder. Licked a line down his muscular chest to his belly button. She smiled into his stomach as he sucked in air. She moved back up and licked his right nipple while she played with his left.

"Oh, shit," Yoongi sighed.

"Have you ever used nipple clamps? " Rachel asked.

"On me or my partner?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Either?"

He smirked, "Yes."

She chuckled. "Sooo mysterious," she cooed.

She reached to her bedside table and took a pair of nipple clamps from a small box. She teased up his nipple with her tongue and set the clamp. "Tell me if it's too tight."

Yoongi breathed, "Oh God, just right."

She did the same for the other nipple.

"Fuck ... me," Yoongi hissed.

Rachel grinned and kissed his lips. "All in good time, baby," she teased.

She moved down, tracing her fingertips over his chest, and circled his belly button with her tongue.

She looked up. "Have you ever used a cock ring? "

He shook his head. "I DO know you have to put it on before things get this ... big. "

She smiled at his humor. "I never have. I just wondered..."

"Something for us to try ... next time..." Yoongi closed his eyes.

"What are you gonna do? Fly me to Korea?!" Rachel teased.

"Hell yeah!!" Yoongi said.

Rachel moved to the end of the bed and lightly touched his left foot. She ghosted her fingers over the top of it and up his calf, and down again. She gently took his foot, and slid it up so he would bend his knee.

She traced back up his leg to his thigh. Yoongi sucked in a breath as her lips touched his thigh and glided up toward his balls. Her hands were gently rubbing the inside of his thighs.

She pushed his bent leg open as she moved to bend his other leg and push it open. He looked down at her a little nervous. She knew he was feeling a bit vulnerable. Rachel just winked at him. She wanted him slightly off-balance.