CHAPTER 19 BE MY FIRST

Hoseok and Anna Kathryn made their way back to the house under a tense silence. Hoseok was preparing himself for an awkward good night.

AK turned and looked at him, started to speak, then changed her mind. She looked down at the floor and took a deep breath. Hobi's heart sank. She was so precious and he hated that he had upset her.

She turned her face up to him again, biting her bottom lip.
"Will you sleep in my room tonight?"

Hoseok encircled her in a chaste hug and kissed the top of her head. Relief was painted across his beautiful face.
"I was so afraid you hated me."

She chuckled a little.

He smiled reassuringly and took her hand. "Lead the way."

Anna Kathryn and Hoseok both brushed their teeth and slipped on oversized t-shirts. They made nervous chitchat as she tossed all the extra pillows off the bed. There was only the bedside lamp illuminating the room as he climbed onto the bed. Anna Kathryn's green eyes met Hoseok's in a question.
"You ... are in charge, Anna Kathryn."

Anna Kathryn crawled tentatively onto the bed. She looked hesitantly at Hobi. He smiled a bit to reassure her. She brushed her lips across his pink mouth. He forced himself to let her take the lead. It was strange, but exciting too. He didn't have any idea what was going to happen next.

She tugged on the hem of Hoseok's t-shirt and he sat up so she could pull it over his head. He waited to see what she wanted next. She pushed him back down and began tracing his facial features with a light touch.

Hoseok was overwhelmed by the intimacy of it. It had been a long time since he felt truly seen and adored by a sex partner. Usually his very infrequent hookups left him feeling like it was all about fucking J-HOPE. This felt so ... affirming.

Anna Kathryn explored his chest with a sense of wonder. She brushed over his nipple and he sucked in a breath.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh yeah"

She planted a trail of kisses from his hard muscled chest to his collarbone and up his neck to his ear.

"You are amazing," she whispered in her ear.

Her hot breath triggered a lightning bolt that shot straight to his cock, making it kick for attention. A growling moan slipped past his lips.

She met his gaze with interest, and he returned it with a heated stare, tucking a loose strand of auburn hair behind her ear. He wanted to touch her more, to sink into her warmth and drown in her kisses, but he forced his hand back to his side.

Her fingertips floated over his chest, brushing a nipple and hesitating there. She leaned down and kissed one as she continued playing with the other. She ran her tongue around it and bit it gently. Hoseok was trying to keep his moaning to a minimum and his breathing even. But his heart, not so easy to control, was hammering away.

Anna Kathryn looked down over his perfect abs to see the head of his cock peeking out of his boxers. On impulse, she leaned down and gently kissed the tip.

Hoseok wasn't expecting that. He managed to limit his reaction to fisting his hands in his hair and groaning. What he really wanted to do was yell "Fuuuucckkk!" and buck his hips until she was deep throating him. He was going to lose his mind if this slow exploration didn't kill him first.

The blissful torture continued as she slowly pulled his underwear away from his erection, down his hips and off. She crawled back towards him between his legs, spreading them to make room for herself. She put her hands on his thighs and rubbed all the way up to his chest. But her eyes remained glued to his huge erection. One finger gingerly stroked him from tip to base.

"It's so soft and so hard at the same time," she murmured as she traced his balls. "Like velvet over steel. But it's so huge. I don't think it will fit. "

Hoseok wasn't sure which place she meant exactly, but he assured her it would fit wherever she wanted it.
He was pleased he had impressed her. What man doesn't like hearing "huge" and "hard as steel" when his dick is being discussed?! If he died from this torture, he would die happy.

Anna Kathryn really liked being in charge. She wasn't scared. In fact, she loved this feeling of control, the power of her femininity.

She leaned up and kissed him passionately on the lips. His eyes were closed, but when she broke the kiss and hovered there, he met her gaze with curiosity.

"I want you to be my first."

He blinked at her, processing what she meant.

"What made you decide this?" She had been so freaked out 15 minutes ago.

"Every guy that's ever tried to kiss me- It feels like they're trying to take something from me. But you... you are.. It feels different. You have an attitude of... giving, sharing.  "

He waited to see if she would continue. He wanted her to be very sure.

"Aunt Rachel told me to have sex when I wanted to experience it, not because someone else wanted me to. Anybody that wanted me to prove my love with sex wasn't worth loving. She said I needed to be ok with my decision - even if the relationship ended the next day."

She continued, "I know it's possible we may never see each other again."

She cocked her head. "I think I will regret NOT having sex with you. But I ... Even if it's our only time, I won't regret you being my first. "

Hoseok sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this. I want to see you again more than I want to fuck you. And I've never wanted anyone in my life like I want you. I don't want this to be our only time. "

She smiled shyly.

"Will it be ok with you when we see each other again? If we have sex now?" he asked her.

"How am I supposed to know that?" Anna Kathryn asked, genuinely perplexed. "I don't ever want it to be weird between us ."

"You keep doing what you're doing and see how it goes. We'll know when the time comes," Hoseok said.

"I trust you," she said simply.