Part 6

I'M SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING TO UPDATE I'M SO MANY WRITTEN CHAPTERS AHEAD AT THIS POINT I COULD SKIP WRITING FOR  A MONTH AND I'D STILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE

The next day, they woke up in a tangle of arms and legs. All three of them were piled up on Renjun's bed.

"Morning," Jisung said as he walked in with four cups of coffee.

"Oh, shoot, when did we fall asleep?" Jeno rubbed his eyes sleepily.

Renjun rolled his eyes. "Last night, I would assume."

"Very enlightening, oh ye queen of sass," Jaemin said to him. "Would you like to impart some more words of wisdom upon us?"

A pillow landed on his face, and he fell over, laughing.

Jisung sat down on the bed. His eyes wandered to the clock.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that you all are getting late for school?"

The others suddenly realized that not only was Jisung awake, he was also dressed and ready.

"Have fun," he grinned. They scrambled out of bed, downing their coffee and running. Jeno and Jaemin ran to their rooms, and Renjun went to take a shower.

After twenty minutes of pure, unbridled chaos, they were ready. Jisung surveyed the mess in the house and shook his head.

"You guys are cleaning this up tonight," he said.

"Duh," Jaemin and Jeno said in unison, then turned to look at each other. They lost it in a fit of giggles.

Jisung flashed a worried look at Renjun, knowing he'd take it badly.

Renjun shot a smile back, hoping Jisung would get the message.

I'm fine.

Or at least, I'll be fine.