people from school

sup bruhs its abby and i have just written the longest rant ever.

you got three types of people at my school okay:

-bitches/assholes

-fakers

-everyone else (my friends, best friends, chill classmates etc.)

the first and second types really grate my nerves. now i like to try to be a nice person, not let things bother me, not let others bother me, but it can be really hard when everyone at my school is either apart of the first or second category.

((anyone online or any of you guys do not fall into any of the first two categories bc youre all rad ok ok this applies strictly to people i know irl))

bitches and assholes are just mean people and no one likes them. i feel sorry for anyone apart of this category bc they just cant be nice to anyone and decide to spend their entire day being annoying and mean to others. 

the fakers are the worst. they basically pretend to be someone or something theyre not. there a multiple fakers at my school (otherwise known as plastics). most of them wear too much makeup, spend 150$ on clothes from american apparel and own 5 pairs of doc martens. (i love drs but if you own an excessive amount then it just gets crazy). i like people with a simple style similar to whats in style, but they dont have to spend 9385085$ to look good.

and everyone else is beautiful and rad ok bye