the purge in real lyf?????? whatj??//?/

sooooo i heard earlier that there was going to be an actual THE PURGE in 

detroit, michigan

louisville, kentucky

and

jacksonville, flordia

im not actually sure if this is real or not but pls stay safe either way!! i saw like posts on instagram about saying how they were 'ready to get down and do it' so yeah PLEASE stay safe!!! i think its happening in some other places also but idk!! i'll keep an update on it!!!

if u dont know what the hell im talking about then there is a movie called the purge and its basically where you can do a certain crime and you wont like go to prison and stuff. basically everything is legal that day. 

also, the detroit, michigan one is actually happening TODAY as in the 16th. its happening tonight so if youre going to the 1d concert please, please, please, PLEASE stay safe!!! i'm not saying that the police aren't going to do their job but you should always stay safe!! there should be police and other people there to stop it. if u see anything suspicous then call the police or inform the security guards at the concert!!

okay thats rly all i wanted to say bc i didn't want anybody getting hurt, joke or not.

love u all!!

YA HOMIE ZOE IS OUT PCE