note to the booties

um hi guys, time for a not so happy, not so funny rant. if you don't want to read this leave, okay, goodbye.

anyways, lately i've kind of been feeling shit. it's like a little thought in the back of my head, and as long as i am around people i love or that make me happy, or i'm doing something then i'm fine. 

but it's late at night, or when i'm left all alone with my thoughts that the bad starts to seep in. i feel like it consumes me and it's actually the most terrifying feeling in the world, almost like my happiness is only temporary.

(sorry if this is making you sad, that was not my point i'm just trying to get it all out)

basically there are a lot of things going on in my life right now that are taking a toll on me, especially my best friend switching schools. i'm just really fucking scared for the next few weeks and as much as i love wattpad and this community i think i really need to stop, or at least slow down for a little to allow myself to be okay again. 

i know this may seem random, especially to you all on this account but like i said, it's when i'm alone that i really feel bad.

wow okay i'm sorry the booty book isn't for posting notes to each other, but i just wanted you all to know i'll be kind of quiet for a little. i love each and every one of you so much, you have no idea.

peace out girlscouts,

-nia