The unholiest bar

Start from the beginning

I admit, I didn't like the concept of Jane being humiliated by that bastard, but I had to do that if I wanted my Jane back.

I caught a glimpse of them getting tripped in their way to the hotel as I got out of the bar. As the red light showed up, the vehicles halted to stop. Wasting no time I took a step forward when a hand grabbed my arm and I stopped. I frowned when I tilted my head to see an old woman, behind her the bartender with a handful of bags.
She smiled cheekily and murmured something in italian that I couldn't comprehend.

I raised my brow in annoyance when the bartender spoke, "She wants you to cross her the path."

I rolled my eyes and turned down her request, "I've two kids to chase, so you help her."

"But my hands are already occupied." He gestured towards his hands. I looked down at the old woman who was watching me with pleading puppy-eyes. Before freeing myself from her strong grasp which was obviously not normal for a woman in age of almost 80, I stole a quick glance towards Leo and Jane and realised they were no where to be seen.

"Shit. Go find someone else." Before I could take a step further, a hand made a contact with my cheek.

An 80 year old woman had bloody hit me.

And it hurt like hell.

I whirled around in shock and fear to see the same expressions on the bartender's face and a furious old woman ready to hit me again.

                ***

After helping the old lady in crossing the road, I continued my attempt to chase Jane and Leo.

And Right Now, I was stood in front of their suite, completely frozen and in shock as the inappropriate voices were coming out of the suite.

"You said I can have that hot chick if I spiked their drinks." The bartender gritted, grabbing me through my shoulder.

I was so angry and scared at the same moment after hearing the inappropriate voices they were making. No, I wasn't scared about my life that Erica wouldn't hesitate to end while cutting my throat.

I was scared about the scene that was practically occurring inside the suite, and it was all my fault that the dick that was making my Jane moan in pleasure at the very moment didn't belong to me. It was that sinful moment that she'd totally regret ever happened when she'd be back in her senses next morning.

"If I can't have him then I surely can have you." He smirked running his tongue on the bottom lip.

And that made me burst in anger as I punched him in the face and pinned him against the wall by grabbing his collar.

He looked terrified and began shaking in fear.

"You have no idea who I'm. I can put a shutter on your bar and make you choke on your own fucking dick." I shouted. My body was trembling with pure anger.
His eyes widened in shock and fear.

And then a pungent odour approached to me and burned all of my senses.

I registered the situation and looked down feeling sick.

The bartender had peed on himself.

And also on my Tom Ford sneakers.

"Get out!" I gritted, utterly pissed off. Without no delay, he ran off there.

In the meantime, I realised the voices had gotten louder.

Fucking hell!

I had to do something before they go nasty. So I pulled out the phone from my pocket and called Margarita.
She picked on one ring.

"Bring me the keys for Room 666!" I ordered furiously.

"Umm...why?" She voiced making unpleasant noises with her mouth. She might be chewing gum, I guessed. "That suite is belong to Mr Vincenzo, and I don't think he'll like it if you burst in like an unprofessional thief."

That bitch!

I tightened my lips in a thin line and said calmly as much as I could in that moment, "Sweetie. Margarita. I've read your horoscope for today and you wanna know what it does say?"

"What does it say?" She beamed. I could say she was jumping on her counter.

"It says that you'll have to find another job if you keep questioning your boss!" I finally yelled at that part unleashing the frustration on her. I heard a loud gasp from her. "Bring me the keys, woman."

I waited for a while, leaning against the wall, tapping my sneakers in annoyance while hearing their voices before Margarita Came running to me with a keycard in her hand.

It was that unfortunate moment of that very unfortunate day when I tripped over the pee and fell on my face.

"Sir, you okay?" I heard Margarita said before my vision got blurred.

"Oh, darn!"

***

Wanna know what's going on inside the suite while outside, Ryder was being tormented by that Lady hulk and a bartender's pee?

Keep voting and reading, and you'll see it soon with your own eyes or read it. Ughh whatever!