The unholiest bar

Ryder's pov

I disposed off my nose with the tissue and shoved it back into the breast pocket.

I shouldn't have had the parmesan last night. Although, I hadn't had much varieties in dinner since these Lasagnas add parmesan cheese in every single dish.

Darn it. I shouldn't have come here at first place. But I had to, since my sweet little Jane was alone with that pûssy digger. The day when that bitch Erica told me about Jane and Leonardo's Italy trip, I couldn't sleep at that night. That bitch kept reminding me that Leonardo was a cunning man and could get any girl on her knees with his charming techniques. Although, I kept believing myself that my Jane wasn't just any girl that would drop on her knees before him. As the days passed by, I tried to reassure me again and again—in the bathroom, between a business meeting, while massaging Ryder jr. To be honest, I trust Jane But I couldn't trust that asshole. I'd seen him walking behind her like a lost puppy as if he wanted something from her. I'd be pissed off if he got that before me. That's the reason why I was here, sitting on a stool in front of a bar counter completely pissed Off when the bartender eyeing me relentlessly. He had something in his gaze that made me uncomfortable on my seat and I felt the urge to cross my arms over my chest.

The bartender held another drink for me in the air instead of sliding it onto the counter.

I hesitantly pulled out a tissue and disposed my nose again.

Fuck! This thing keeps running down like a Niagara fall.

"It'll be good if you put it down, Mate." I said, keeping my voice low. "Don't want to contaminate your hand since you're the only one who makes drinks around here."

To my surprise the bartender licked his lip.

I heaved a sigh of relief when he didn't let out a word and sliding the drink across the counter left to attend another costumer.

I was about to sip the drink when my phone rang.

For the thirtieth time in a day, The bitch's name flashed on the screen.

Fixing my cap carefully and scanning my surrounding like a spy I picked up the call and voiced, "She isn't here yet."

"Why? Are you sure she's seen that sign board?" Erica inquired desperately, hearing her heavy breathing it sounded like she was exercising.

I thought for a moment before getting back to call, "Sure as eggs are eggs." Since things like this couldn't escape from Jane's eyes, she'd definitely come here. And when she'd come I'd spike her drink and proceed my mission further.

I heard her moan.

"What are you doing?" I questioned suspiciously.

"A woman has to take care of herself when her husband is thirty decades older than her."

"You practically took daddy thing too far." I joked.

"Shut up and accomplish this mission." She barked, "I want my Leo back after this night." With that she hung up the call.

Plunging the phone back to my breast pocket, I was about to brought my lips to the drink when someone slid onto the stool beside me.

I quickly put on black glasses and hid most of the part of my face with cap and leather jacket as I registered that the brunette beside me was Jane.

Thanks to my choice of attire that she didn't recognise me.

She ordered a drink and busied herself in the phone.

Time to throw my first card!

I gestured the bartender to come to me. After making Jane's drink he approached me. He raised a brow in question while I, from my pocket, swiftly produced a sachet of white tiny pills in it.