Then blue mist was surrounding the altar near the end of the song. Out of it came a dark blue dragon with stars and galaxy scales on its wings. It had the same collar-like necklace on. Avery simply nodded and entered into a contract with the dragon. What I saw that was weird was that his hair turned into a very galactic like purple.

WAIT YOU CAN PUT A MARK ON YOUR HAIR?!? Well whatever it's too late now.
Avery then named the dragon " Chie the wise one". Then the dragon shrinked down. As soon as Chie did that. Avery then said "Stop hiding I know what you all truly are" I saw all the creatures looked shocked. They all then turned into human forms. Flame was a male with orange hair and slit eyes. Yuki was a male with black hair and yellow eyes. Avery's was the only female in the three. Chie was a woman with blue galaxy hair and black starry eyes. They were all clothed with formal wear.

Chie sighed and then said "You somehow managed to summon the rulers of each species.  I am the queen of the dragons ,duh, Flame is the king of chimeras. Yuki is the griffin king"
Avery simply looked at Chie. He then just nodded and told Chie to try and turn into the most normal animal she can. Cue turned into a snake that was white. Flame seeing this turned into something that made me and Avery laugh. Flame turned into a Pomeranian. Bakugo was a bit Pisa's but accepted it. Yuki only smirked at this and turned into a eagle. He then boasted that this was one of the best normal ones he can turn into. I told him he needed to turn into something smaller then that. He pouted the best he could as an eagle and turned into a kitten.

Then he was snatched by Avery petting him. I snatch Yuki back and hugged him close. Then Avery opened the portal back and put on his wig quickly and then walked all of us to school. We got our bags and set off to Hosu city with Iida along us. Our companions were still with us. We had told Iida that we were from a different school. That's is Bakugo told him. Flame was actually on Bakugo's head making it look quite funny. Yuki was in my lap, Chie was actually around Avery's neck but she somehow made it look like Avery was wearing some kind of scarf or necklace. We then arrived at the agency that Iida was mentored in(I forgot so imma put Motor agency) we arrived and was meet by Sling ,a hero with arms like a sling,(I'm gonna wing it I'm sorry) a hero that was at the Motor Agency. He showed us around then told us to get into our gear and we were gonna go patrol.

I had changed mine up a bit with the help of Avery. Hers still looks the same, Bakugo didn't care and mine was really different. (Lols I just realized how inconvenient the last one was)

My hero costume

(Found this on Pinterest) then we set off

It was going fine until a Nomu swiped down and nearly but me. Luckily Yuki quickly transformed into a large eagle from where he was walking beside me and attacked the Nomu. I telepathically told him the brain is the weakness. I turned around and saw that Iida was gone. I cursed in the language of the griffins out loud. Avery help fight the nomus until he saw that Iida was missing. Avery looks at Bakugo and nods. He then went into Fae mode and followed Iida's scent.

I ran along Avery, I told Yuki to use his real form and to only find me out when I am dying. I followed him into a dark ally. There I saw Native, a hero that had found the hero killer, and saw Iida knocked down and paralyzed. I then went into the mode that I use the most , Assassin demon. It was a middle tier but it was quite effective. Avery was still calm and all but he went into Shadow Assassin. He looked at Stain and smirked. Chie slithered down from Avery and turned into a woman with assassin gear

Chie's outfit

 It was actually quite flexible but the heels may be a problem

It was actually quite flexible but the heels may be a problem. I really don't know. Avery can fight in high heels but can Chie? I turn back to Stain and saw him running towards me with a dagger out and ready to stab me.  

————————————————————————

Izuku's wedding outfit (the dress I may change it later)

Avery's wedding out fit

It's only a dress and I may change it later

Word count:1521