TODODEKU [To court against Enji Todoroki]

Start from the beginning

"We have our last witness, but the situation is already clear." The judge muttered as he saw Izuku getting up. Todoroki helped him to do so, his trembling body was somewhat miserable to look at.

Izuku sat near the judge and thanked him.

"I am Izuku Midoriya; I married Todoroki Shoto three days ago. It was during that day that the man sat in front of us beaten me and burned my face," he said as he got up and showed his face, tucking some strands hair behind the ear.

"I walk with a crouch, as I have a second-degree burn over my right leg"

"He beaten me as he did with Shoto's mother and Shoto himself. I could do nothing and Shoto tried to protect me but ended with a broken lip."

"People just are not good to each other, one on one. I am afraid of loving the man I love... because who would want to become like me? I am almost blind by this eye," He said as he showed the almost white eye.

"I love him with all my heart and I want nothing bad to happen to him"

"I will remember the kisses, our lips raw with love and how you gave me everything you had and how I offered you what was left of me, and I will remember your small room, the feel of you, the light in the window, your records, your books, our morning coffee, our noons our nights, our bodies spilled together sleeping, the tiny flowing currents, immediate and forever. Your leg, my leg. Your arm and my arm. Your smile and the warmth of you who made me laugh again. Because Enji Todoroki ruined our wedding and our bodies but he also ruined my husband's life and his family's life. We need justice; we don't even ask happiness, just a little less pain." He said as he trembled among that crutch.

Todoroki got up ignoring the judge's words and run to him hugging him.

"I felt like crying but nothing came out. It was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you cannot feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then. But I think I have known it pretty often, too often." Todoroki added and finished their witness.

The judged nodded and asked for silence. "The court will take a short recess to consider the matter," he said as he got up and left the court.

Pain is strange. A cat killing a bird, a car accident, a fire.... Pain arrives, BANG, and there it is, it sits on you. It is real. And to anybody watching, you look foolish. Like you have suddenly become an idiot. There is no cure for it unless you know somebody who understands how you feel, and knows how to help. Todoroki thought to have found that someone in Izuku and he was sure about it, as he saw him hugging him so tightly it almost felt painful.

They both needed someone.

The judge entered the court again.

"I plead him guilty. He abused his family and his son, he beaten his son's husband almost to death just because they were gay. I plead him guilty, life imprisonment," The judge stated

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS! SHOTO, THIS IS LIKE KILLING ME! IF YOU DO THIS YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ME!"

"SILENCE!" The judge said and Enji sat down.

Todoroki trembled under those shouts as he was remembered of when he was a child; Izuku hold his hand.

Enji Todoroki was sentenced to life imprisonment.

"We have won! Shoto we have won!" Izuku said smiling as his broken lip opened again. He kissed Todoroki in a spurt of joy.

Todoroki said nothing; he sat there looking at his father being pushed away by the police as he spat venomous words to him. He covered his ears with his hands, as if he was child again and muttered: "La, la la".

Izuku's hands over his shoulder calmed him down.

He turned his body to face him: Izuku was smiling and it was the saddest smile he ever saw upon the earth.

[Picture not mine, found it on pinterest]