09; blinding blonde hair

Începe de la început

"They're talking about the photo," I told him bluntly. If Dylan and I can talk about what had happened, maybe it would be easier for me to commit into our relationship. Maybe?

"What photo?" he asks.

Never mind.

"Never mind," I sighed.

---

"Wait I'm so confused," Leah emphasized.

She stops walking mid hallway and looks at me, "You actually like him now? After what he's done?" Her eyes were widened.

"I know what you're thinking," I whined, "But I'm happy! And our past two dates were perfect!"

Leah points a finger at me, "Okay, the way you felt about Jacob is the same way I feel about Dylan," she explains.

"I know," I sighed.

"But come on, at least Jacob never took a picture of me without my permission," Leah nudges me in the shoulder. She sounds disappointed.

"I tried talking to him about it earlier," I defended.

"And what happened?"

"He sounded like he had no idea what I was talking about," I mumbled.

"Unbelievable."

Just then, the bell had rung. Leah walked me to my math class, I can feel her disappointment in me. Is it really worth it dating someone who had already ruined one of my friendships? Maybe we can work it out.

I walked into my class and hugged Leah goodbye. Ryan was already in his seat, but he didn't look like how he usually does, messing around being loud and obnoxious. Instead, he was leaning back against his chair and had earphones in, and on his phone.

I sat in my seat, directly in front of him.

It felt so awkward, I could feel the uncomfortable aura behind me.

Then I heard a loud squeaking of a chair, and loud footsteps. I turned around slightly and saw Ryan holding his backpack and walking away. He sat himself in Caleb's seat, diagonally in front of me.

Caleb then enters the classroom. I looked at his expression. He had an eyebrow raised at Ryan in his seat, and walked up to them.

I watched them as Ryan nudged Caleb away and pointed to the seat behind me.

Without any further questions, Caleb shrugged and sat behind me. He then put his earphones in and leaned back against his chair.

I rolled my eyes and distracted myself by pulling out my phone.

I instinctively scrolled to Dylan's Instagram and scrolled back to a few of his old pictures. After the first three set of rows, I saw a picture of Dylan and a blonde girl, posing for a photo during a school dance. It looked like prom. They were wearing matching colors, a pretty baby pink. The girl was beautiful. She had her hair up in a fancy up do, and a tight, long pink sparkly dress that hugged her figure very nicely.

Dylan was wearing a nice black tux with a pink tie. They had matching corsages and boutonniere. They both looked happy.

I scrolled over to the next photo, and it was a photo of him carrying her bridal style on the dance floor. They were kissing, and there was a whole bunch of people in the background, some cheering them on, and some minding their own business. This photo was posted not too long ago, probably about 6-7 months ago; last school year during Mercy's prom to be exact.

I swiped again and there was a third photo. A photo that looked slightly similar to mine. It was her back this time. Her straps were off her shoulders, and it was made obvious that this photo was taken during a steamy make out session.