Chapter 8 COWBOY UP

Start from the beginning

Tae finished with a series of light quick swipes across her back to brush off the last of the grass bits. He leaned forward with his arms on either side of her, and rested his chin on her head.
His deep voice murmured, "Today with you has been really fun. "

What?! She was...HER, and he was... well...every girl's fantasy. She had been kinda mean to him, but he had been a good sport about it. McKenna wondered if he was being serious. She needed to see his face.

She turned and their eyes met

She turned and their eyes met. His eyes went to her lips, then he softly brushed her lips with his. She froze. Tae pressed his lips to hers. His lips were so soft, his breath hot and sweet. McKenna couldn't breathe.
He pulled back. She was studying his warm brown eyes.
Tae leaned back. "I'm sorry. "

McKenna's eyes flashed. "Do you wish you hadn't?"

Taehyung apologized, "I am not being a gentleman."

"Do you wish it hadn't happened?" she challenged.

Tae was truly puzzled. "Why are you angry?"

"I don't wanna waste my first kiss on someone who wants to take it back."

Tae put his hands on her shoulders.  "I want to keep your first kiss. And your second..."

His hand caressed her jaw.  He kissed her gently, and again. His tongue traced her top lip until they parted. His tongue slipped in her mouth and began a slow and languid dance. McKenna felt butterflies, and warmth, and fear she wasn't doing it right, and quivering pleasure.

His hands gently held her chin and the back of her head. After several minutes, he twisted her and pulled her down on top of him as he leaned back. Her hands tangled in his hair. He deepened the kiss, and McKenna kissed him back, more insistent.

His hands skimmed her waist, then brushed the edge of her breast. She shuddered. He moved his hands back to her waist, and paused there.  Then his restless hands traveled down to cup her ass. She felt something growing hard against her belly. Alarm bells went off in her head. But she was never one for caution...

Her hands were roaming his chest. When they brushed across his nipple, he groaned deep. McKenna felt like she was drowning in the sweetest water.

Tae pulled her higher so he could rest his head on the ground. Now his erection was centered between her legs, pushing against her wet core. She couldn't help herself. She ground against him, rubbing her clit. Taehyung groaned into her mouth, kissing her more ferociously. His hand went to her breast, fondling it, brushing her nipple through her sports bra.

He rolled over so she was underneath, then raised himself on one arm, breaking the kiss. McKenna looked into his eyes, dreamy surrender in her gaze. He kissed her nose, skimming up her jawline, licked the shell of ear, then nipped her ear lobe. McKenna moaned softly. She was dissolving, floating apart into a million pieces.

Tae ground his huge hard erection against her center. She raised her hips to deepen the pressure. He kissed down her neck to her collarbone. With his tongue he traced a line from her throat down between her breasts. He pulled the fabric down and freed one breast. He trailed kisses down to her nipple ever so gently then paused, pulling her bra back up. He kissed under her ear and groaned, " If I don't stop now, I will be swept away."

He helped her up. McKenna wanted to bolt, but she was too dizzy to run. The awkward silence was killing her. She was 50 shades of RED right now.

Thankfully the shirts were practically dry from the hot breeze. They put them back on in silence. Boots went back on. They walked a short distance to where their horses had stopped to graze and mounted up.
The silence was literally killing her soul.

McKenna blurted out, "Are you being awkward or is it me?!"

Taehyung exclaimed, "Me! Just me! I am not good with this" as he motioned between them.

"Well that makes 2 of us!" she retorted.
Both of them are blushing furiously.

McKenna groaned, "Oh my goshhhh! We're such dweebs!!!!"
They both chuckled and that eased things a little. 

The two raced back along the trails to the house,  more to avoid the still awkward tension than anything else.

They unsaddled the horses, washed them and left them to dry while they put up the saddles and tack. The only words spoken were comments about the horses.

When they walked in the house, Rachel immediately noticed the weird vibe.
Rachel put her hands on her hips. "Ok. What did y'all do?"

Tae and McKenna panicked and shouted "Nothing!!" in unison, looking extremely guilty.

Rachel squinted at them. "Oh ..no...You are LYIN'! Something happened. Out with it..."

There was nothing but panicked silence from the pair. They looked from Rachel to each other, blanching in fear and guilt.

Rachel huffed, "Did this sweet boy fall off his horse? Get bucked off? Is he hurt?"

They breathed a sigh of relief. This line of questioning they could handle!
McKenna answered, "Yes but it was in the pond, so we both just got wet. He's not hurt. "

Tae backed up her story.  "I'm fine. I promise."

Rachel shook her head. "Y'all looked so guilty, I was afraid he'd knocked out his front teeth or something. Don't scare me like that! Now grab a swimsuit from the sofa. Everybody else has gotten one so I'm afraid it's slim pickin's. Meet us at the pool!!"

McKenna heaved a sigh of relief as she heard the door close behind Rachel.

"I thought I was dead," whispered Taehyung, "for corrupting your innocence." He smiled at her, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're awfully cocky for somebody that almost got busted!" McKenna taunted.

Looking at the only swimsuit, she laughed. "Oh gosh they did you wrong!"
Tae looked offended. "What?! I love SpongeBob!"
McKenna  ordered ,"Come on. Upstairs. That CAN'T be the only swimsuit left."