💞Part 2💞

-Back at headquarters-

Hondo: He walks in with street and amelia and sets her up in the kitchen.

"Thanks again for doing this you didn't have to."

Hondo: "oh no, please, it's my pleasure. Do you need anything else? Maybe a glass of wine. White? Red?"

She chuckled and smiled, "white, please."

Hondo: "alright" he smiled and took some out of the fridge and popped it open, grabbing a metal cup and pouring it in. "sorry we don't have any wine glasses."

She smiled and grabbed her cup, "no need to apologized...So don't you need to get back out there?" she asked.

Hondo: "ya, I do. Do you know the address of the house of Shayla's parent's house?"

"well, it been a while since I've been there. Highschool exactly but I think their address is silver lake 5693."

Hondo: "thanks have as much wine as you want" he left the bottle out.

"Thanks," she watched him leave and smiled and looked back at Greyson "Hondo, huh...hmm," she smiled, "ok."

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hondo: "Ms. Freeman, I know the death of your daughter was very hard, and I'm sorry for your loss, but I might need to ask you a sensitive question."

Ms. Freeman: " Ask me anything. I'll do anything to help catch the man who murdered my daughter." the tissue in your hand shook as she buried her face into her husband's shirt.

Hondo: He crossed his arms and cleared his throat. "while Shayla was still in high school and friend of hers amelia Gordon mentioned she was in an abusive relationship with a boyfriend she had."

Ms. Freeman: "Amelia? I remember her. how is she"

Hondo: "shes fine. Shes at swat headquarters right now with her cousins two-year-old. Now tell me did you know of an abusive boyfriend."

Ms. Freeman: "no-no, there was one boy I ever knew she dated, and that was Morris Black."

Hondo: "do you know his address, mam."

Ms. Freeman: "I'm sorry, no. I don't."

Hondo: "that's alright. Thank you from your time mam."

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hondo: He walked into headquarters, " our second victim, Shayla Freeman, mentioned to have an abusive boyfriend. Morris black. Luka can you get me his picture and address."

Luka: "on it." With some speedy typing and multiple searches, he got a match and put it up on the tv screen. "I give you Morris Black. Adress echo park 4783."

Hondo: "got it lets go. Suit up"

The team went to their lockers suiting up and armoring up and went out to the swat vehicle and loaded in on their way to his house.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hondo: He got out of the car and knocked on morris's door.

https://youtu.be/xWpnTGmS8-Q

Morris: He came to the door and opened the actual entry on his phone and then opened the exterior door looking up. His eyes widened, and his veins in his neck popped out before taking off running.

Hondo: As soon as he turned starting to run, he jumped on it and hauled ass after morris.

Morris: he jumped over his fence and kept running.

Hondo: he spoke into his mic "street! Luka cut him off!"

Luka&street: "YES, BOSS!"

Luka drove the swat car while street barrows one. They both took off and sped down the street.

Hondo: "Luka! Street! Were are you!"

Luka& street: "we are parallel boss."

The street came two paths between two sets of buildings. Luka and street hauls ass and hits the break and blocks the exits.

Morris: He stops looking down both the paths

Hondo: he raised his gun "stop! Hands up! Hands behind your head and down on the ground! Now!"

Morris: he raised his hands, putting them behind his head.

Hondo: he walked closer, still holding his gun and shoved him onto the ground and zip-tied his hands together. He got him up.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hondo: "why did you run?.."

Morris: "I've got a Warrant for my arrest, man. Stealing and buying drugs. I didn't kill nobody.." he said as he was set free from the zip ties. He had red marks around his wrists.

Hondo: he sighed, "do you know Shayla freeman."

Morris: "ya, I did. Man, that girl had an ass on her."

Hondo: "So you didn't abuse her?" He folded his arms

Morris: "abuse her? What?! No man. The only I abused was drugs and alcohol."

Hondo: he nodded, "alright, so you know any other guys Shayla dated."

Morris: "no pal, I can't remember his name, but I do know he got torn into by Shayla and a girl named Amelia when they broke up with him."

Hondo: "So Shayla got her boyfriend stolen by Amelia."

Morris: "Nah Amelia would never do that. Shayla said he was took broken for her. Then Amelia took him in thinking she could fix him then came to the harsh reality she couldn't."

Hondo: "alright, thank you" he left and went back to the kitchen we're Amelia, and her sleeping cousin was. "Did you and Shayla have the same boyfriend at one point."

"Oh um ya, we did, but we broke up because-"

Hondo: "you couldn't fix him. I know Morris told me."

She nodded, "I saw potential in him..I guess he didn't see it in himself and took it out with rage and anger."

Hondo: "did he hit you?"

She shook her head, "no, he didn't, but I had to close it off because he was dragging me mentally into a place I didn't want to be. I had to push him out of my house to get him to leave. Even then he pounded on my door for me to let him in for two hours till he left"

Hondo: "sorry about this mess you're in."

"oh no, it's okay if instead I'm safe and sleep on a table than sleep comfortable and not safe. I'd rather be safe"

Hondo: "well, my sift is over so I can hang here for a bit if you want."

"sure if you want. But feel free to home too" she smiled.

Hondo: " I uh...ill stay a little longer.." he smiled.

________________________________