Status Update #57

-READ THIS STATUS- 

Ok So: I was reading the comments on a birdflash pic and about 3 people said birdflash is "wrong. Scuse me but how is it wrong? Is it pedophilia? no is it incest? no is homosexuality a sin? no nothing wrong with the ship at all rabid shippers. Nothing at all. If anything it makes absolute sense. Yeah they are both -probably- canonly straight but the ship has alot of potential and alot of potential becoming canon in one of the many dc universes. the amount of evidence their friendship shows for some romance is quite alot. In the comics and TV shows and movies and games. Heck, in Young Justice, Birdflash is more popular that Spitfire, and Spitfire is canon! To quote what I found online on the subject: "This ship is relatively popular. The ship has approximately 1000 works on Archive of Our Own, surpassing Spitfire in the Young Justice category, and there is fanart if you search for BirdFlash on most search engines." Even if they did get together, theyre best friends, nothing wrong with dating your best friend. Ive done it before. Heck I am now. My BF was my best friend before we started dating. its fine.  The ship isn't wrong in any way. You may not like the ship but its still there and is very popular (Sorry Rabid Spitfire shippers/Rabid FlashMartian shippers/Rabid Chalant Shippers/Insert other shippers for other ships that are rabid/Rabid Anti Birdflash shippers, its more popular than a cannon ship). Seriously if i search up birdflash, no other art of other ships come up like it would with most ships. I just really needed to get this rant out. The ship isn't wrong in any way. So stop saying it is. Theres no reason/evidence anywhere for it to be a bad ship (yes wally and dick have argued before across DC, but its kind of rare, but who doesnt? thats not an excuse). So stop hating on a perfectly fine ship. There are plently of ships that are way worse (like pedophilia and incest ships).

Attention to all artist who still have a DEVIL Zendy fanarts... i want them to be deleted cuz i keep seeing it everywhere and i dont like it. so please delete your zendy devil version fanart, thank you

Please
We want to solve this
Please talk,,,

I hope everything will be ok