Chapter 3:Prove Yourselves 1-A!

Shinjitsu had been busying himself over the months before school at UA started. After his debut as Joestar, he had been increasingly active with his targets. He had dealt quite a blow to well-known characters from both the hero and villain side. From the hero side, over 5 heroes were taken out by him excluding Death Arms. These heroes were those performing dirty and criminal acts behind the public's back and all 5 were made as examples. Some corrupt government officials were also exposed for their connections to the release of multiple villains from prison.

The villain side had to be approached a different way. A lot of villains were those who bore a lot of society's prejudice which lead to their situation. Lost jobs, homes and other rotten things from the messed up views of others. These were people who needed help not injuries. Shinjitsu decided to take a page from Speedwagon, a great assistance to the Joestar line. Taking the form of Funny Valentine, Shinjitsu had built his own company, The Heart Foundation.

It was an organization that granted a lot of support to not only Quirkless but those struggling to survive poverty by doing criminal acts. A huge chunk of the staff were made up of ex-villains or Quirkless individuals and the pay supporting not only them but their families as well. Two of Shinjitsu's confidants helped managed the company whenever Shinjitsu or D4CF couldn't, Melissa Shield and Mei Hatsume. Both of their skill sets not only kept the company afloat but also booning.

The Heart Foundation had also performed rehabilitation for villains or common crooks but also displaying the reasons for them going down their dark path. It had gotten huge support and easily affected a lot of people's thoughts on their views. Other than that, the chimeric avatar trained on honing his Hamon and Spin for UA since he couldn't use any Stands at the huge risk of blowing his cover. True Ace was frustrated about it since he wanted to see what UA was all about. Then a little idea hatched into Shinjitsu's head.

Leading to where he was now, Shinjitsu once again taking Johnathan's form as he walked down the hallways of UA. Poking out of his hair, was a miniature chibi True Ace. Through some experimenting on his powers, Shinjitsu discovered his Stands could take on these smaller forms which he dubbed Standees. It counted as a confined form by only summoning a portion of their power along with their main spirit. It greatly reduced their stats but in return gave them longer range.

True Ace Standee form, Little Honest looked like a little cave boy since his pauldrons, gauntlets and boots were gone leaving him in a small tasset and scarf, his eyes large and chibi like, his mask now just a pair of green horns, his hair was shorter while the other half was now a bushy tail, and on his right shoulder was the symbol for order. "Wawu!" Little Honest squeaked in an adorable little boy voice. Also his Stand cry went from Waru to Wawu since he couldn't pronounce his r's anymores.

"We're almost there Little Honest. The door to Room 1-A is right over there." Shinjitsu spoke pointing to the giant door with the sign 1-A above it. Shinjitsu opened the door to quite a scene as it was he never had expected. An argument between someone from his past and someone who looked too much like his false self. Katsuki Bakugo, ash blonde haired male with piercing red eyes that brimmed with pride and hate to those he thought were below him. Half of Izuku's suffering was caused by him from his instant betrayal because he had a quirk and Izuku was quirkless. Shinjitsu didn't lie about seeing the ash blonde making him boil in silent anger.

Shinjitsu easily remembered the bruises and burn marks from the explosive blonde's own quirk, Explosion. Killer Queen wasn't thrilled about knowing the ash blonde from Shinjitsu's side. The chimeric soul easily remembered the loud cat like hiss and destroyed cars from Killer Queen's tantrum hearing about Bakugo along with the cat like growls that meant hellish pain if she saw him. It took Shigaraki, catnip and a can of expensive tuna to get her to settle down.