Chapter 2: I am Joestar

Here we are with chapter 2! This is where you can say the story truly kicks off.

Chapter 3

Dagobah Beach used to be a giant scrapyard for all the years of illegal dumping done by citizens and ignored by waste disposal companies. However now instead of trash laying on the sandy shore, it was now where a large beach house laid. To many, they thought a construction company built it but in actuality the impressive home was built by one young man. A little girl was playing in front of the house. She had long white hair with a horn poking through the locks, soft peach skin and red eyes full of light and joy wearing a little red sundress.

She was chasing a small peculiar creature that resembles an axolotl but pink with yellow star patterns, a silver needle nose and no legs playfully flying. This was Eri Ushinatta and her Stand friend Tusk. "I'm going to catch you Tusk!" Eri giggled. Tusk let out a happy Chumini in response to the girl's declaration. Eri suddenly tripped on a small rock. She was about to fall face first when something caught her. It was a tall muscular pink cat like man with red cat like eyes, cat like ears, black fingerless gloves, black kilt like skirt with a gold cat skull on the front and black footwear. "Seriously Eri? Be careful, you don't want to get hurt in a low level trap like that." Spoke an older teen with pale white hair, red eyes and chapped pale skin wearing a black hoodie with a cat hood, claw like sleeves, blue jeans and black sneakers.

He was Tomura Shigaraki and his Confidant Stand Killer Queen. Killer Queen put Eri down gently and dusted any sand off her. "For an exploding catman, you're still a mother hen. Though I would have snapped long ago without you." Tomura spoke as Killer Queen pounced over to his side. "Did you forget Stands tend to be strange?" A voice spoke grabbing the four's attention. It came from a frighteningly tall man. He stood an astounding 7'4 in height with a lean yet strong build, long silver and faded gold outlined hair, mismatched red and blue eyes and wore a dark pine green buttoned vest, black slacks, blue fingerless gloves and velvet red sneakers.

"Hey Daddy! I missed you!" Eri shouted hugging her father, Shinjitsu Ushinatta. "How's my little girl?" Shinjitsu asked picking up Eri in his arms with a warm smile. "I'm doing good! Killer Queen helped me again." Eri answered. "Eri, you're such a clutz. Thanks again Killer Queen." Shinjitsu spoke as the Stand merely purred from the gratitude. "So how did the exams go? You secured a spot?" Tomura questioned. "I did. Johnathan Joestar will be attending UA. I also made a new Confidant." Shinjitsu answered with a small grin. "I figured you were going to use Johnathan. Something like the Zero Pointer is a perfect test for your Hamon Charge and Solar Howl. Johnathan can also store more Hamon thanks to his size. Knowing a good chunk of those fake heroes, they'll put you in the Hero Course." Tomura said.

"How's the others?" Izuku asked. "Giran is gathering information for your first target with Charmy Green. Toga is handling her bloodlust, Dabi is sleeping in his room and the others are busy elsewhere." Tomura spoke getting a nod from Shinjitsu. "Knowing Toga she's probably visiting her secret blood storage. D4C spoils her too much." Shinjitsu spoke with a smirk. "And King Crimson has been working on some burn cream for Dabi." Tomura spoke. Forming a Confidant with a girl named Toga had unlocked D4C which was short for Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and a Confidant with a young man named Dabi had unlocked King Crimson.

The Stands who belonged to the pieces that made Shinjitsu were much different than the versions belonging to their original users. They had gained personalities of their own, a sort of sentience and an understanding of emotions. Killer Queen's original user was an unstable serial killer who broke under isolation. This Killer Queen however clung to Tomura's side and cared for him along with the others. He seen the Stand watch them like a mother cat with her kittens and just like a mother, she blew up anyone who threatened them.