Abilities and Short Profile

Shinjitsu Ushinatta

Male, Age 15(technically 10 due to his rebirth)

Species: Formerly Human, Currently an Avatar

Avatar: A being created to represent and enforce the aspect they're created from. Shinjitsu is an Avatar for Truth who is represented by the symbol of Chaos. For it was a chaos of false ideas that lead to his death.

Personality: Shinjitsu is apathetic to those around him. He rarely shows emotion except under certain conditions. To those he trusts, his personality is calm, warm and kind that tends to ease those around him. Though against his opponents, Shinjitsu is cold and ruthless delivering punishment that he deems fit. But if he is confronting someone truly wicked or harmed many for their lies, Shinjitsu would become like the symbol he represents, a form of chaos. Maliciously insane to the point of inflicting torture, injury or the cruelest form of death. These victims usually end up dead and displayed to those they work for as a warning.

Abilities-

Chimeric Soul- Soul fragments of the Joestar line and their foes were used to create Shinjitsu as an avatar. He can use these fragments to take on their forms but his race will not change. He will remain an Avatar even transformed.

Enhanced intelligence/strength/durability

Limited Body Manipulation- A Pillarman ability that allows Shinjitsu to change aspects of his body but at a weaker level.

Devour- Since Shinjitsu's emblem is chaos, he can feed on any type of substance without any harm. 'Chaos swallows everything in its madness.'

Truth Only- Shinjitsu cannot lie.  Saying a half truth is possible but will inflict injury on him.

Multistand- Shinjitsu can call upon multiple Stands in battle. However wielding multiple Stands puts a huge strain of his energy and used too long will force him into Berserk Mods.

Berserk Mode- An uncontrollable state that Shinjitsu's changes into if low on energy. Highly dangerous and will attack anything that moves.

Confidants

Shinjitsu's full power is sealed away. In order to unlock the power, he must form bonds with others and gain Confidants. Specific individuals will awaken Stands that represent each Soul Fragment. Stands awakened can also be used by their respective Confidant as a form of protection. Stands in play can't be summoned until they are recalled.

1 Confidant awakens Hamon.

4 Confidants awakens Spin.

All Stand Confidants awakens Ultimate Form.

True Ace

Shinjitsu's Stand

Close Range

D. Power:A
Speed:A
Range: 4-6 meters
Precision:A
Durability: S

True Ace can be considered a polar opposite to his User. Quite energetic and a pure glutton almost childlike in nature. Often seen playing around or munching on his preferred treat which oddly enough is electricity. Those he considers friends, True Ace is very friendly and quick to hug or nuzzle those he really likes. But those he considers enemies, True Ace is fiercely cold and brutal. He represents Order amongst truth and serves as both Judge, Jury and Executioner. Stand Cry is Waru.

Abilities

Reveal- True Ace can reveal hidden details or objects in his surroundings. These specific items glow to represent how important they are. Range of 20-200 meters. Increasing range makes it difficult to pin down exact location.

No More- True Ace can tell if someone is lying. If they lie 3 times, the target is put under a trance. All questions asked will be answered 100 percent truthfully. Once finished, target is knocked unconscious and won't remember the encounter well. If target is knocked out before finishing, ability is cancelled.

Forge of Bonds- Activates when Izuku forges or strengthens a bond between a Confidant. It's abilities vary from awakening Stands, to creating unique Stands for specific fragments, or unlocking techniques for Hamon or Spin.

Shinjitsu's current look will fully be revealed in the upcoming chapter! True Ace will also be fully revealed as well. Stay tune!