Introduction

So you've decided to decided to dive in head first in your spiritual journey, great

So you've decided to decided to dive in head first in your spiritual journey, great... but now what? In this book I will heighten your awareness to the limitless possibilities and opportunities you have at your fingertips to live your true authentic life.

You will learn that there is much more to living when you open yourself to the natural beauty that is life. As you read on further I hope you remain open-minded to how our thought process can change our lives in unimaginable ways. The power to live your best life is already within you and this book is designed as a gateway to manifest those powers in reality. We all have the strength, determination, and willpower to change our habits into more spiritual ones and live the life that you have always dreamed about.

It is up to you to accept the challenge, because mental harmony is one that takes perseverance to achieve and depending on your mindset can be obtained instantaneously or may take longer. No matter the case have faith that throughout this book, Choose Happy, I will help uplift you to realize your unlimited potential towards living your best life with mental clarity and harmony. The challenges that we endure in our life time will now transform our life for the better when we learn the power of positivity in turning an obstacle into a strength.

In my case, being hospitalized for Type One Diabetes was a moment that changed my life forever. That was truly when my spiritual journey began and I evolved and am continuing to evolve because of this experience. It took a near death experience to change my life, and although I do not wish that on anyone, I am glad it happened because I would not be the individual that I am today without it. Can you recall a moment in your life that changed your perception on life? Those are the memories that you should hold onto, the ones that instill a sense of gratitude for simply being... alive. Living is the fundamental building block of our lives and how we will be remembered. How we choose to live is how our past was formed, present moment experienced, and future is created.

Thank you for making the decision to read my book, "Choose Happy". I appreciate all the love and support from you guys. Please keep reading and if you like it give it a vote! Happy reading!