Chapter 3

The sun came out of its abode across the brilliant orange horizon and glimmered in the sky. Spreading sunrise, pinkish glow, clouds tinted, colours spread across the sky announcing the new day, oranges and reds painted across the clouds as if by a celestial hand. The warm breeze can be felt by both Aditya & Zoya, who were sleeping. Rays of brightness cast squares onto the glossy stone floor, reflecting onto several objects in the room which decorated its otherwise simplicity.

The trees were rustling gently in the morning breeze. The plants made a beatific smile towards the sun. Slowly and reluctantly, Zoya uncover her face. Shedding herself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, her eyes were still shut as she soaked in the warmth of their covers, before letting her blue eyes see the sun's rays.

She carefully rolled onto her side and looked at him. His features were much softer in sleep, the lines that usually creased his brow replaced by the youthful appearance that matched those of others their age. He looked peaceful.

Wanting nothing more than to curl up into the curve of his body, she turned around and pulled the blanket up over her shoulder.

Zoya pov:

There was something in those brown eyes that was so beautiful, so safe and warm. In just one look I was "home."

But I am afraid to fall in love. I am afraid of the feeling that someone keeps stuck in my heart, making me wondering all night whether he had feelings for me too. You know, that kind of pain. Pains are caused by being rejected when you decide to give all your heart to someone doesn’t need it.

While Zoya was battling with her emotions, the warm ball of light filtered through his thin eyelids disturbed his sleep. Aditya woke up to the morning light trickled in through the blinds. He blink, close his eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind him.

He blinked a few times, in an attempt to help his eyes adjust to the illumination directed right at his defenseless figure. He sit up and rub his knuckles onto his eyes. He stretch his arms and yawn.

Then Aditya saw that she was wide awake. Her face was serious all the way from her eyes to her mouth. So he tried to trickle the soles of Zoya's feet in order to get back her normal face.

Zoya said that her feet are not ticklish, shaking her head in denial.

So he asked her where she was ticklish, and she innocently revealed the classified information, that, it is the stomach area around the navel.

Then he went directly for her stomach and pinned her hands over her head. She started giggling cutely, the cutest giggle he has ever heard.

She told her to stop but he didn’t, he continues with a smirk, she laughed so hard and tries to get free.

She was trying really hard to pull her arms down. She were INCREDIBLY ticklish there, she shrieked cutely and squirmed side to side.

Aditya pov:

She was just too cute and beautiful for me to stop now. She shrieked: “IT’S NOHOHOHOT FAIR!” 

Tickling her like that made me blush deeply. She went crazy. She was already crying of laughter.

Showing her some mercy, I then stopped.

Aditya sweetly said, You were so innocent to reveal your most ticklish spot. Now, whenever we will declare a tickle war, I have an unfair advantage. Then he winked.

When I let her arms free, she suddenly dropped a kiss on my cheek and ran from the room, making me blush like a tomato. 

Zoya's pov: