My Cover

This is my cover..

PLOT

Zoya Siddiqui belongs to a small locality in Mussoorie and lives with her mother Roshnaq. Roshnaq's best friend Harshwardan Hooda is wealthy and married to Anjana Hooda; they have a son named Aditya Hooda.

After the doctors inform Roshnaq that she is in the last stage of cancer & that she will die soon, Roshnaq seeks her best friend's help in arranging Zoya's marriage. Feeling guilty for not taking better care of his friend Roshnaq, Harshwardan compensates by promising that Aditya will marry Zoya, unbeknownst to both Aditya & Anjana.

This irks Anjana, who has always wanted Aditya to marry his cousin Pooja, the daughter of Anjana's sister.

Zoya is the last to find out about the engagement & begs her mother not go through with it, as she does not know Aditya nor does she love him. In spite of their reluctance, Aditya and Zoya are married moments before Roshnaq passes away. Pooja, who is in love with Aditya, is heartbroken upon learning this. Both Aditya and Zoya are standoffish towards each other and feel uncomfortable in the forced marriage.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

What do you think so far?

✽VOTE✽COMMENT✽FAN✽SHARE✽

❤︎Much Love with Hugs & Kisses❤

Taiha..